Klay Keagan and Lauren

Mychel Thompson was in the hospital for two days as he looked at his child. The nurse had told him that Tori hasn't developed her lungs yet. "How is my daughter doing?" He asked her. "Is she okay?" "She's doing okay, it's just that her lungs haven't developed yet, as long as she's here, we'll take good care of her, if something happens, you know that we are here," she replied. "But you can touch her if you like," Mychel Thompson went inside the room as he saw his daughter crying. "I know you cannot give up," he spoke to his daughter. "I know you couldn't let me go, all I can do is that I brought you to the world, so that Seth and I will provide a better future for you to do whichever works for you when you grow up, please stay strong for daddy, I can do anything to hold you no matter what," he cried for his daughter. "When you feel better, we can take you home, please take care of my daughter," he said. "We will," The nurse smiled.

At the Thompsons household,

Klay Thompson was doing his laundry while Keagan and Lauren were at the table playing board games. Mychal Thompson became worried about what had happened yesterday. "It seems like My son Mychel was having a difficult time, but the delivery was a success, anyways I should visit him in the hospital see you later," "Ok take care dad," Klay Thompson replied.

Trayce Thompson stayed over as he and the rest of the kids were at the living room. "Trayce, where is Mychel?" Lauren asked him. "Mychel is at the hospital right now, he will be home tomorrow," "Okay," she said. "Well I hope it goes alright for Mychel and his daughter," Keagan Thompson was on his phone playing clash of clans while eating orange chicken and fried rice from Panda Express he ordered after dining in with Trayce Thompson. "Keagan son, what are you doing?" He asked him. "Dad, I was playing clash of clans," Keagan stammered. "Going on your phone make food now?" Klay frowned. "Oh come on dad," Keagan realized Klay Thompson was teasing him. "You're embarrassing me," Keagan goes upstairs as he gave his cell phone to Klay.

Within seconds,

Keagan Thompson goes back to finish his food and said. "Here, I finished my food, happy?" "That's good son," He responded to his son's question and gave the phone back to Keagan. Back at the Hospital, Mychel Thompson laid beside his husband Seth as he was on the bed with his hospital gown. "Sorry about what happened earlier," Mychel Thompson felt bad for him. "It's just that I had difficulties when I brought Tori to the world." "Don't worry about it," Seth smiled as he kissed him on the head. The nurse had carried the child as he asked her. "How's our daughter doing?" The nurse began to smile. "Her immune system is strong, but here are the vitamins, so she needed to take it regularly and make sure she is fine after the meal, if she is running a fever or something, let me know," "Thanks for the advice doc," Seth Curry agreed. Mychel Thompson placed the child on his chest as he carried her around his arms. "Hi Tori, you were in a hurry huh?" He communicated with her. "I know you were too excited to come out," Tori smiled at her parents as she started laughing. Mychel Thompson's stomach became flat and yet, the fluid started making many sounds inside him. "Oh boy," he said. "Another one?" Seth started to wonder. He pulled the blanket carefully as Mychel Thompson gave a small push to the afterbirth. "That didn't hurt at all," he sighed with relief. "At least, I feel better now," "Tomorrow's the day, so you should rest now, I'm going back to the Thompsons household, see you tomorrow, love you Mychel," Seth Curry gave him a kiss. "I love you too hon," He gave him a kiss as he fell asleep along with his daughter Tori.

2 days later,

Mychel Thompson came home as he and Seth Curry took care of their daughter. Tori Thompson Curry had some samples from DNA in which she was 50% Mychel Thompson and 50% Seth Curry. Klay fell asleep on the couch while Keagan is sweeping the floor. "Dad? Dad?" He went to him. "Oh Hi, Klay slept last night," He looks at him. "Mychel Thompson had been feeling tired for 4 hours after birth because the child's head was big, he told me that it was 7 centimeters since he was dilated, almost big as my dilation six years ago," "That makes sense," His son nodded with an answer. "At least Mychel, Seth and their daughter are fine now,"