Stephen Curry takes care of baby Tori

Stephen Curry started thinking. Mychel Thompson must have been tired after taking care of his daughter for 24 hours. Tori sees Stephen Curry was like her own babysitter. Stephen Curry takes out the baby bottle from Tori and puts it on the table. He rocks her carefully as he placed Tori gently on the couch. Suddenly, she was crying despite looking for her father Seth Curry. "Oh no, you're not done yet aren't you?" He was emotional towards her. "I'm sorry Tori, I know you were looking for your father, just as you know I'm here, I'm here to take care of you until my brother Seth Curry comes home, here just take one vitamin c then you can sleep,"

4 hours later,

Stephen Curry fell asleep on the couch while taking care of Tori. Seth Curry comes home from the practice and starts waking Stephen Curry. "Stephen Curry," he shouted. "Oh my goodness Seth," He jumped up on the couch. "I think Tori must've been crying for a while because he is looking for you," "Awww thanks for taking care of my daughter Stephen Curry, It means so much to me,"

The next day,

Tori was still crying as Stephen Curry starts to carry her. "I'm just here you know, I am taking good care of you, It's just that Mychel Thompson needed some rest and my brother too," Stephen Curry knows how to handle her very well like he is carrying his own daughter Riley and Ryan. "Are you hungry Tori? I'm going to make some milk and make you feel better," Next, He changes her diapers, cleaned her and feeds her with milk.