The next big thing

Mychal Thompson comes home from work while Andrew Bogut and Stephen Curry were in the living room cleaning. Klay, Trayce, Keagan and Lauren knew what was going on with Mychel. Trayce called Mychal to check on his son. "Dad," "Mychel Oh my Gosh!" Mychal Thompson burst in tears. "Daddy, It's you, I know something was wrong," "What does it hurt?" His father asked him. "What hurts you?" "Dad it was a contraction that hit me, my stomach started hurting really bad dad," He was crying after it happened. Mychal knew Mychel had suffered a lot of pain because the moment that happened was that he saw his daughter crying. "It's Tori Thompson Curry, you can hold her if you like," Mychal looks to his granddaughter. "Oh beautiful Tori, You are always here in our arms, as long as you're here, we will take good care of you," He returned Tori to Mychel and his father whispered in his ear. "You should rest now son," "Get some rest Mychel," Klay told him.

Klay Thompson was glad he helped his brother because he was able to get through with labor pains. "Dad why are you in the room? You've been staying here all day, dad come play with us," Lauren jumped around. "Next time Lauren," he yawned. "Klay is tired now," "But you can come to my room if you like," Lauren stammered. "I couldn't sleep because the room was way too cold," Klay began to smile. "Oh my daughter, let's take a nap together and I'll warm you in no time," At the Thompsons household, Keagan was sitting on the patio with Stephen Curry. Tristan and Seth were at the practice by the time, Mychel took care of his daughter. "Hi Stephen Curry how are you?" He turned to him while Stephen Curry is fixing the chairs. "I'm doing well Keagan, thanks for asking, how about you? How are you doing?" "Nothing much Steph," he replied. "Besides, my dad is taking a nap with Lauren," "Oh that's good," Stephen Curry started talking. "I didn't know my brother Seth started to date your dad's brother Mychel, I thought I blamed myself for not doing anything, but I told him that if he had him pregnant, I was surprised... Things were different. I'm always an expert on childbirth stuff, I helped my wife, I helped someone who were suffering from it. That was a challenging part Keagan, Seth Curry never did anything wrong, but we argued sometimes. Seth Curry is my brother and I love him, a hardships can cause him to have anger issues, but I did my best to keep my brother feel comfortable." Stephen Curry heard a child crying upstairs. "Tori! Oh my God!" He ran upstairs to see what was happening. "Mychel is everything alright?" Mychel started to feel scared. "Tori has been crying for her father Seth Curry, oh poor thing, maybe he looks just like me," Stephen Curry comforts Tori as he gives him a stuffed bear he had as a kid. "There there now Tori, Stephen Curry is here to comfort you, I know you were crying for my brother Seth Curry, it's just that Seth Curry has a basketball practice and he has to go to college for the regular seasons, are you sleepy baby Tori? Don't worry I'll make some milk so you can sleep," Stephen Curry checks the temperature regularly, poured the flour of milk and mixed it carefully. He closed the lid where it looked like a Pacifier. He gave some milk to Tori and she felt quiet towards the milk Stephen Curry made for her.