Packing for a trip

Keagan Thompson went on a laptop to watch his favorite shows, while his father is making dinner. "Dad, what's for dinner?" "Keagan, I'm making baked salmon for everyone, Stephen Curry will be cooking some rice for the rest of us." "Oh okay," He nods continuing to go on the laptop. "I'm going to get my stuff packed for the trip tomorrow and I'll help my sister pack hers too!" "Okay," Klay heard what his son said.

It took 30 minutes to help with some packing, the gang and the kids were eating on the dining table. Stephen Curry asks Harrison Barnes and Andre Iguodala to watch over the house while they are away on Vacation in Los Angeles. "So what are we going to do dad?" Lauren wondered. "Besides, when we are going to spend our summer vacation in Los Angeles, I would love to go to Disneyland," Klay Thompson started laughing. "Oh Lauren, always exciting for the trip, but I'm afraid Mychel can't go on to many rides because whenever he expects a child or anything, it would freak him out," "I get what you mean Klay," Mychel stammered while eating. "Rides would freak me out, I can't go there yet until me and Seth's child is born on the day of Memorial Day," "Dad I'm just saying, because my friends and I haven't gone to Disneyland for a long time, maybe someday you'll take me and my brother Keagan," She knew that her dad didn't take her, her brother and her friends yet. "Maybe someday, I will or Trayce Thompson," He smiles at his daughter.

It was 8 in the morning as Lauren walks upstairs to wake up her dad. "Daddy," Lauren places her hands on Klay's shoulders. Klay Thompson opened his eyes and turned to his daughter. "Oh hi, sorry your dad Klay slept late last night, I was cleaning up the tables and did the dishes. Why are you still awake Lauren? It's too early, Trayce Thompson said that we will leave for Los Angeles around 11 am," "Sorry dad, it's just that I'm too excited," she was excited for the trip. "Here Lauren, let's lay down for a while until 10 am," Lauren slept between Klay and Tristan.

Trayce Thompson comes in to Andrew Bogut's house to check to make sure all of the bags were packed, so Harrison Barnes and Andre Iguodala helped them put their luggages inside the car trunk. Trayce Thompson is going to Drive a van as Andrew Bogut would stay on the front seat, Klay Thompson and Tristan Thompson will be sitting on the 2nd row to monitor his children including Keagan and Lauren and lastly, Seth Curry, Stephen Curry and Mychel Thompson.

Andrew Bogut and their friends, including the kids went inside the car as Andre Iguodala and Harrison Barnes wished everyone to have a safe trip to Los Angeles.