Next Stop: Los Angeles, California

Trayce Thompson was driving on the highway. Klay Thompson and Tristan Thompson fell asleep on the seat along with their children. Mychel Thompson sounded asleep as Seth Curry was petting Mychel's hair, neck and his shoulders while Stephen Curry is giving Mychel a massage on his stomach to make sure he didn't feel nauseous.

7 hours later,

It was 6:30pm as Mychal Thompson, the father of three children Klay, Mychel and Trayce Thompson was glad to see them. "Hi everyone, thank goodness you arrived safe sons," "Hi dad," Trayce Thompson hugged him as his brothers did. "I'm not getting used to the heat and it's traffic in Los Angeles, man that's terrible after we left Sacramento to go to our house where we lived when me Klay and Mychel were kids." "I know how it feels," His dad laughed. "Although, Bahamas was hot too! We went there, Oh my gosh! It is very hot," "Correct dad," he said. "Well son no worries, you and your friends should get some rest, I'll help all of you set up the bags upstairs and downstairs around the room, the kids will spend the night here at the Thompsons household while I'm helping you guys unpack your stuff." "Thanks for your offering Dad," Trayce felt exhausted.