Stinky kitchen at the Thompsons household

"This Kitchen Stinks," Keagan Thompson started covering his nose. "It was more stinkier than it was when we were in Andrew Bogut's house in Sacramento," "I know how it feels," Mychal Thompson said. "The air conditioner doesn't work sometimes," my dad gets irritated whenever there's a smell in the kitchen," Keagan replied while eating beef steak with rice. Mychal Thompson takes out the air freshener spray from the pantry door and starts spraying around the kitchen, but the smell was mixed with air freshener. "Oh my goodness," Mychal Thompson stands up from the chair and sprayed again. It was when Mychal sounded like his son.

Klay Thompson wakes up from his 4 hour nap and wonders. "What's going on?" "Dad, the kitchen in the Thompsons household stinks and it smells like poop in here," "Again?" Klay Thompson frowned. "Oh my goodness here we go again Keagan, no wonder why this smell kept following us," The smell made Klay Thompson's children and their friends act crazy when they were playing around the room. Lauren Thompson who is now ten years old had remembered about what happened. "Dad I know how that happens, I remembered when Sabrina came over, everyone was goofing around because the room smelled so bad, although you were here to keep us quiet," Klay nods. "Exactly! Because I don't want all of you guys to get hurt," "My Grandchildren had the same experience like I did when I was a teenager," Mychal laughed. "My son kept telling me that it was messed up," "Dad you're joking me," Keagan told Klay. "In fact Andrew Bogut, should clean up the air conditioner before the smell strikes back again," Lauren Thompson started laughing.

The get togethers.

Trayce Thompson comes home from the baseball practice as Stephen Curry, Tristan Thompson, Klay Thompson, Keagan, Mychal, Mychel, Seth and the rest of the group started gathering during dinner. "What is that smell?" Lauren covers her nose. "Oh my goodness here we go again," Klay Thompson gets up from the seat and opened the window. He sprayed the smell from the living room. After wandering around the tables, Klay returns to the seat and later on his children started laughing.

The kids were playing around Klay Thompson's room. Lauren runs past Klay and later on took the farted. "You farted? Lauren," Klay heard her daughter passing gas. "Oops sorry, it was an accident. I think I farted," "Oh my," Klay Thompson covers his nose with the thick blanket while reading a magazine. "That sucks, I didn't know what happened, besides it was my sister," Keagan looks at Klay. "How about when I start reacting to my friends in school that did it on purpose?" His father was a bit unpleasant. "Don't do that son," Klay tells him not to do it. "I'm not grounding you, perhaps I scolded you when you're not doing anything right," "Sorry dad, I didn't mean it," he said.