Finding out the gender

1 month later,

Mychel was playing basketball at the park, not far from the Thompsons household. "Whoa Mychel, you need to take a break from playing basketball," Seth Curry chuckled "I'm fine Seth," Mychel told him. "My doctor tells me that I needed to exercise so that I don't have any difficulties giving birth," "Oh really?" He repeated. "Besides you're overdoing it, come on Mychel, you need to rest," "Oh my goodness, Seth Adham Curry, he is so overacting," Mychel teased him. "Besides, we should go to the clinic to find out the gender of our child,"

At the clinic,

The nurse decided to figure out what the gender of his child was. Mychel has undergone an ultrasound to find out what was the gender of their child is. The nurse announced. "As you can see the results for today Mychel Thompson, your child's gender is female," "Oh my," Mychel didn't know that his child was a female. "It is a girl, thank you so much," He thanked the doctor for helping him find the gender.

They went back to the basketball court as Seth Curry started thinking of the baby names. "Mychel how about we named it Brie? Do you have any suggestions?" "Brie you say?" Mychel scoffed. "That's too short," "How about Tori?" He asked. "Either Victoria because hers is Tori, whichever works for us," Mychel replied. "Tori," He smiled as he held Mychel's hands. "That sounds like a good one," Mychel was only 6 months pregnant before he was due on the day of Memorial Day. It took time for his stomach to grow slightly larger when it was time for him to do some other things. Seth Curry placed his hand on his stomach and said. "Hi Tori, are you excited for the day you are coming out to make an entrance to the world? We can't wait to see you," "I should rest now, let's go home," He yawned. "Let me feel your stomach," Seth Curry said. He placed his hand gently on his stomach as he felt something was moving. "What? What are you looking at? Did you feel it?" Mychel started laughing. "My goodness, I can feel the kick," Before Seth speaks, he tells that their child will be healthy. "Hi Baby Tori, you can't wait to see Daddy Seth Curry," "Right, In some cases I would tell Mychal Thompson if it hurts when my child is born," Mychel said.

They walked to the Thompsons household as Mychel was starting to tell the news. "My child's gender is... Female," "Really Female?" Stephen Curry went to him. "Oh my, that was fast, the gender is female," "Although, the head can be a bit big," Andrew Bogut defined. "But be careful, you might have a hard time when you reach to a due date," "Oh don't worry about it," He told Andrew Bogut not to worry about it. Unfortunately, Andrew Bogut was very worried. "If it hurts, the pain can be unbearable, but it will pass I hope," "Well thanks for your concern Bogut," He took a breath. "I should rest now." Mychel went upstairs to his bedroom, he sat down and held his stomach as he was giving it a soft touch. He sighed. "I'm sorry, your dad is in the middle of feeling worried about what is going to happen soon, I know how painful it is to have a child. Like Andrew Bogut said, the pain can be unbearable, but it will pass,"

While Stephen Curry, Andrew Bogut and Mychal Thompson were away for the late night party at their cousin's birthday. Klay Thompson, his brothers and his children were left alone in the house. Keagan and Lauren were still awake by the time Klay, Mychel and Trayce were watching TV called. "The Haunted," "Dad where did Stephen Curry go?" Lauren wonders. "He is at his cousin's birthday party with Andrew Bogut and my dad," He answered. "They told us that they are going to spend the night there, Stephen Curry's family came to his cousin's birthday party so yes," "Oh okay," "Trayce, Is Mychel okay?" Keagan looks concerned. "He is doing okay," he said as he was concerned the same. "I am so scared something bad is going to happen to him, I told Andrew Bogut that he is going to have a hard time because the contractions are very intense and strong, I just needed our brother that he had to fight," Keagan saw Mychel sleeping on Trayce's lap. "I see that he is asleep right now Trayce," "Hmm," he chuckled. "I bet he is sleeping like a rock,"