Chapter 3

John awoke on a thin bed, only in his underwear. He groaned and sat up, then made an attempt to get off the bed. He did but fell down on the floor. 

"Hey! Are ye alright?" 

John looked up sleepily and stood up. He finally came to his senses and remember the events of last night, the booms. 

"Im fine. Forgot i had a top bunk." He laughed and began dressing himself.

Newkirk handed him some coffee.

"Coffee?"

"Yeah, well, its not as good as British i know but it'll do." He sat it down.

John took it and thanked him. "How long have you been here?"

"I don' know, been a while. More then 2 years at least." 

"Wow."

"Yeah, you all sure sleep late." The corporal chuckled.

"Er, thanks. Just we were up late last night."

Suddenly the door busted open and in came Sgt. Schultz.

"Hey Schultzie!" Lebeau said.

"Hello, where is Colonel Hogan?"

"In his office, ill get 'em fa ya Schultz." Newkirk went over to Hogan's separate room.

John put his head in his hands and rubbed his eyes.

"Still tired?" Schultz said sitting down.

John yawning, making the guard yawn too. John laughed.

"Why are you sitting here? Aren't ya supposted to be out there?" John asked.

"No, i, " he yawns, "Im just doing a check up."

John nodded, Lebeau began getting out pots.

"Oh Lebeau." Schultz said standing up and going over to the little French man.

"Yes?"

"Can you make me some apple strudel?"

"Sure, ill bring it to you tonight." 

Schultz smiled and began to walk out.

"Schultz!" Hogan said in a commanding voice. The guard turned around.

"Oh yes, i for got!" Schultz said and put his gun on the ground. "Your barracks are assigned to clear some roads of snow for trucks, in an hour."

"Why cant they use some one else?" Hogan asked.

"Klink wants you too, and also the guards here will be watching you..." he stopped. "No, no no. That is wrong i.."

"We understand Schultz. We'll do it." Hogan gave in and escorted Schultz out the door.

As the door shut Ringo and George both woke up, soon followed by Paul. They put on their uniforms and sat down for some coffee and breakfast.

"So how did you all get here?" Hogan asked the four lads.

"We, huh..." John tried to find some words.

"We fell threw a hole." Ringo chirped.

Newkirk laughed. 

"I know it sounds bizarre but thats what happened!" Ringo put his hand on the table. 

"Well, we better get our 'wooden shoe' ready to leave." The Colonel said straighting his jacket.

"Can we help?" Ringo asked.

"yeah, go with Newkirk and Carter to get some shovels."

Ringo nodded and stood up.