Chapter 3

*Morgans POV*

School is so stressful. God, and I thought year 7 was bad. Plus the extra stress from my dance school meaning i have to practice 24/7. There's no way i can do home work, revise and practice everyday but nothing's impossible.

At the moment, I'm in geography. Why the heck is this even a subject? No one cares about it! Deciding to ignore miss bitchlose sorry Badlose, I pull out my phone and begin reading phanfiction.

The hamster fic

Oh my god! Do they get a hamster together?do they call it striker?! A laugh from my left makes me turn. Frankie (I think) was laughing.

"Have you even read that?" She asked, suppressing a giggle. I shake my head no. "It's by Dan and Phil, I bet you don't even know who they are". I scoff.

"I'm surprised you know Dan and Phil. So tell me, do they get a hamster? Do they call it striker?!" I say, feeling excitement fill my stomach for another phan girl being here.

"Just read it"

******

"I um. Dan and the hamster...then phil...um he...with the..." I stumble, trying to erase that story from my mind. Frankie smiles, nodding her head. She knows what I mean?

"There's loads more. Crutch fic, kittens and steamrollers, penguin fic" she goes on.

"Penguins...are they serious? Nah that's crossing a line. There's a line and the mask is the line" I mumble, quoting Dan and Phil. Frankie chuckles.

"Wow, you really like Dan and Phil" she says to me.

"Obviously!" I shout, making miss glare at me. I looked down, uncomfortable with her non-liking me. I hadn't really done anything wrong.

"Morgan, shut up okay? Some people here actually want to learn. I'm glad you are failing this class" miss snaps at me. I feel tears brimming my eyes. I keep my head low, waiting for the evil laughter from other students. But before they could laugh, someone stepped up for me.

"Miss? Why don't you shut up instead of attacking students for having such an awful job?" Frankie retorted. Miss glares at Frankie but she just glares back. So I mumble to her "I'm not worth it, it's no problem". She looks at me sympathetically before shutting up. I really hate school.

Ring ring ring!

YES! It's the end of the lesson! I bolt out the classroom before miss can blink, but wait outside for someone. Amy walks out but I tell her to meet me at pe.

Frankie walks out, trying to be invisible. I tap her shoulder. She turns to me. 

"Can I have your phone number?" I ask politely. She looks at me, eyebrows raised.

"Um sure" after switching numbers, we realised that we had pe together. Whilst walking, we connected a lot. She had my stupid humour and well, she knew Dan and Phil. And Shane Dawson conspiracy theories. Legit she is me. Except that she likes the colour black and I like white. I feel a friendship forming. I hope so, she seems awesome!

~🌸👑
Ps-I'm sick..