Tal Dagore ( City of Battle )

I can feel the wind brushing on my skin.. I opened my eyes and was astonished by the view..

" Tal Dagore ( The City Of Battle) where it all begun " she proudly presents .

A castle on top of a Gigantic Rune.. And ruins around it..

Biglang dumilim ang paligid at sumubsob sa dibdib ko ang dalawang sanggol..

" I am Just an Ordinary Girl . A Servant of one of the Powerful Kingdom in our Land before. Powerless Elves ruled and lived in this kingdom. And Out there at night .." She paused and gazed up upon the empty Dark Sky..

" Pitch black... It was then one Night when i was cleaning the Altar of The great God Cala .. The castle had been attacked .. And everyone is blinded and they couldn't see where the attackers are. So i Prayed.. For i am a Loyal servant i even Sacrifice my life.. I an Ordinary elf summoned the Great Cala by Blood so i cut my wrist .. " at pinakita nito sa akin ang wrist nito na may malaking pasa .

" so the Great Cala Appeared before me. He was only just a Child at that time. I kindly offered my life to gave Light to those soldiers who are in need. Without any doubt he Praised me for Being Loyal and sinless servant he made me a Goddess . A Goddess that can Surpass any Gods and Goddess . He made me his Mother . " tumayo ito at lumapit sa akin. At itinuro nito ang castle na nasa gitna ng kadiliman.. Lumiwanag ang gitnang parte ng Kastila.
At biglang lumipad paitaas . At di nagtagal ay nagkaroon ng sandamakmak na Stars sa kalangitan

" i accepted the Light and Responsibility he Gave me. So i ascended unto the Eternal Dark Sky, lighted up the sky by stars. As what they've called it.. So the kingdom was defended successfully. But i can't return anymore for i am now a Goddess.. I raised Cala on my own. Such a Good Man . And later on he Descended into the land and seeded two Daughters named Aeir and Freia who was then guarded by Lerian and Frir. And i think you know what had happened to them except Frir right?"   Tanong nito sa akin. And i nod.

" C'mon then. Lets move on." Hinawakan niya ako sa braso at bigla akong hinigop papunta sa Vardania. Ngunit ito ang Vardania na kung saan ay nasa lupa pa at hindi sa himpapawid.

" now alam mo na kung ano itong Lugar na to.. " sabi nito sa akin. Its broad daylight .. And the trees are dancing lively. Creatures of different kinds can be seen..

And fronting Vardania is the City of Mortyna and the white Crystal is in the center of it..

" after i defeated Halo and Avenged Cala. I decided to rule and guard this Land so i coexisted with the Mortals .. back then its Just the kingdom of Vardania . Until i met Ithil ... " at bigla itong lumutang sa ere na parang nagdedaydream. At lumipad rin ang mga sanggol kasama nito..

She fell in Love! .. Pero Ithil is Translated as Moon..

" he's a Great Man! Good Looking i must agree.. Oh what a time.. So i met Him we both fell In Love with each other . I know all along he was the Moon God.. Then i birthed my Eldest daughter Mortyna.. Your mother.. " then bumalik na ito sa kalupaan ..

" your Mother grew up and became the Captain of my Guards.. Fine Woman.. Beautiful and strong.. Her Beauty has reached unto the other side of our Land. So day by day Prince of different kingdoms asked her hands but she always dumped and refused them. For i don't know why. Until one day i followed her into the Forest which is known as ".. She paused

" the Garden of the Gods " i answered.

" correct. I disguised as a dragon a little one . And followed her. Until she Entered the Cave of Wind.. There She was kissing passionately the God of Wind Frir. I witnesses how they truly love each other so i disappeared and waited at the castle. Until she showed up Blooming with flowers on her head. Ive never saw her like that. So i decided to let them be. But they were never married ... " she stopped. At biglang lumakas ang hangin sa kapaligiran .