Narcissus

As i sense great power descending from the sky i quickly turn my dragon body into a ordinary elfling..

I could sense a Goddess using its power so i glance into the sky..

And i am correct.. There she is.. The Great Varda..how great she had become..

And what's this my spine is tingling.. Could it be? ...is this real??.. She's with someone greater than her?...

This is wrong ! This is very wrong!.. As time passed by. People begun to notice those thing that are falling from the sky.

As for me i need to get a closer look so i turned my self into a spiritual ball and flew closer .. But then someone blocked my view and flying in front of me..

It's the Prince.. i could use him for me to cover my presence i must not be sensed for only Gods can sense me..

When they met in the middle of the air . I now see how does this Powerful creature look like..

Oh its a Male... Wait i can sense... His Blood are from three Different Higher beings. So i used my powers turned my eyes into those special eyes that could see veins .. I called it " Goddess Sight " as it glows whiter than your teeth . And shine like a pearl..

His Bloodline are From the Great Creator of the stars, the Moon God.. And the Great wind?... He's the Descendant of Mortyna...

" her Descendant will come with great Power one does not know what power it could be for one can sense destruction upon unleashing it but one can sense Goodness in it for it can bring Light into the Dark.. " as i recall the prophecy of the Light.. That prophecy is not known for every god but for only of those few..

But this Great Elf doesn't quite now the he possesses a destructive power..

So i turned to varda who's looking at me right now.. She's trying to enter my mind.. Contacting..

So i let her..

" spirit Reveal your self to me.. " she said..

" it's very unwise oh great Varda.. For i am the last one of my Kin " i know now that she'll recognize me by my voice..

" Narcissus!! What brought you into this kingdom of mine? It's been so long why are you here?" Ang tanong nito bakas ang gulat sa tono nito..

( Narcissus yung sa picture )

" Autumnal Equinox is quite an interesting festival .. So i visited your kingdom for it reminded me of the day when Cala 200 years ago appeared before us " i answered her..

" oh dear Narcissus it is not good for you to be here. You are not known in this kingdom of mine for your power are beyond imaginable. " she said in a sad tone.

" your third Generation bloodline . Did you even know? Oh no no let me rephrase that. Did you even consider concealing his great power? You know that the Dark elf are very much hungry for a power like that" i warned her..

" i do not want to conceal it for i know deep inside that he is Good and filled with love.. Now as for you you need to hurry and return to your kingdom for i can sense Mortyna's been looking for you" paalala nito.. Oh yeah right! .. Damn! She will kill me for this..

" the Prophecy are true oh Great Varda the wrath of Great power are upon us. Soon your kingdom will face a great danger. I hope you know what you are doing. I sense that you'll bring it down to land once again.. Goodbye" a fair warning.. Then i flew upward away from them.. I saw two little toddlers flying circling that Boy and the Prince.. Black and white?...