Chapter 2 - The Hunt

"A mission?" said Tsuna, "But I thought---"

"It's not yet over, Dame-Tsuna," said Reborn, "A Mafia Boss will always encounter these kinds of things."

"But I am not a boss!"

Reborn sighed. "Yare-yare~..."

Yamamoto laughed, "What is it about?"

Gokudera suddenly busted out. "Oi! That's supposed to be my line!"

"ROOOOAAAAAARR!!! I EXTREMELY DON'T GET IT!!" howled Ryohei.

Almost all of the guardians are present. Yamamoto kept laughing and throwing back his famous grin as Gokudera argued his position as Tsuna's right-hand man. Ryohei was roaring his idiocy off. Lambo was snoozing and picking his nose as the child was in Chrome's arms.

"H-Hibari-san ...?" Chrome looked around the room. Going through hell just to ask, they managed to stay inside a classroom for a while for this. Reborn turned to her.

"Don't mind him, Chrome. Hibari can take care of himself." said Reborn. "Anyway, about the mission. All you have to do is to find a person."

Silence, an odd curiosity seem to linger around the room.

"A person?" asked Tsuna, his brown eyes wide. Surely expected, more fights and explosions might be ahead. He shuddered. Not again.

"Don't worry, Dame-Tsuna," said Reborn with a smirk, reading his mind. "Being a Mafioso doesn't always mean putting yourself between a life-and-death situation." said the baby as he hides his hand with fingers crossed at his back.

"Oi! You don't need to lie!" commented the brunette.

"Who might this person be?" said Gokudera.

"That is for you to find out."

"E-Eh?"

"I can only give you a few hints." the Arcobaleno said with a serious tone. Upon the top hitman's approach and delivery, every Guardian present (except Lambo) are now focused on what he has about to say. As expected from Reborn.

"It is said that she is now studying at Nami-chuu," said he, "which means the target might be only within our reach,"

"That would be easy," huffed Gokudera.

"Not so fast, Gokudera. There are many students in Namimori Middle School. We don't know, but the probability of finding her is a mere percent. Who knows? She might transfer away."

"It's true."

"She?" Yamamoto blinked.

"You mean it's a female?" said Ryohei.

"You just noticed it?" mumbled Tsuna.

"Yes, it's a girl." Reborn turned to Chrome and smirked. Chrome blinked, then lowered her head to look away.

"About the target's description," the baby continued, "It's just simple. She's a musician."

"A musician?"

"Composer, song writer, singer. She's been famous worldwide from two years 'till now. She has contributed so much in music." Reborn paused, letting it sink in. Tsuna was obviously having doubts.

"Also," he continued, "she is well-known as 'Lacrimosa',"

"L-Lacri-- .. Lacrimosa?!" Gokudera stammered. The name was familiar to him.

"It is said that her songs are all dedicated to the invulnerable people she knew. Once that person hears the song, he would die soon."

"That's unbelievable!" the Vongola Decimo protested, standing from his seat. "Why would such person be in our school?"

"Oh, it's true," said Yamamoto, "The kid said that she's famous, so she might be rich."

"She should be studying in a high-class kind of Academy."

"That maybe because..." said Reborn, "the person dedicated to her song might be in Nami-chuu. She might be currently writing."

Silence.

"You mean," said Tsuna, "You mean some student will die in this school?"

"Tch. It doesn't matter," huffed Gokudera, "As long as the song isn't dedicated to us, Tenth, it's alright."

Reborn smirked. "Don't be selfish, Gokudera."

"???"

"Remember, you are also a student in Nami-chuu." Reborn said, "You might not know who the target is, but she might know you."

Goosebumps crept on the Hurricane Bomb's skin.

"I think that's it for your mission," said the baby as he hopped down from the teacher's table.

"W-Wait,R-Reborn!"

"A- ... I almost forgot," the baby turned, "I know it is obvious, but you must also find out whom the musician is dedicating the song to."

The brunette's eyes widened. Gokudera, Yamamoto, and Ryohei's eyes glistened in determination. The baby continued to walk.

"Nee~, Akanbo," said Yamamoto, "Why are we looking for that person?"

'Gyaaa-- !! That was supposed to be my line!' Gokudera thought, clenching a fist.

"You will soon find out."

Yamamoto blinked. Gokudera looked questioningly at Reborn.

"Iku, Tsuna. Mama must be waiting for us."

"Demo... Reborn ..."

"???"

"Will Hibari-san---"

"He already knows," said the baby, turning toward the direction.

"E-Eh?" Tsuna followed Reborn's gaze and for a moment he saw the prefect jacket flow with the wind as it disappeared by the hall.

After blinking for what it seemed five minutes, Ryohei finally broke the silence. Literally.

"ROAR!! FOR A MOMENT I SEEM TO GET IT BUT NOW I CAN’T!!”

"Shut up, Lawn-head!"