Shawn's house...pt.2

Nash's POV

Cam dares Kailey to kiss Shawn. Wait? Why is Kailey going towards him? Why is she kissing him? My blood is boiling. She pulls back after what feels like a lifetime but was probably half a second. She comes back and asks me "truth or dare?" I roll my eyes and say "dare." "Kiss me." She says. I smile at her and lean in. I kiss her. A few seconds I have to pull back but I don't want to. "Wow... y'all are definitely more than 'getting to know each other'" Kailey and I look at each other. "Let's just play the game." Kailey says.

A few rounds later, Shawn asks me that damn question, "Truth or dare?" I hate this damn game, why do we even play? "Truth." I say. "What's really going on with you and Kailey?" Shawn asks. I look at Kailey and I sigh. I say.. "We're.." I pause and look at Kailey to make sure she's okay with me telling them. She nods her head. "We're together." I finish. It was silence. Taylor says, "Kailey... you lied earlier." "I was gonna tell you but Nash ruuuuudely interrupted me." Kailey says looking towards me. I lightly laugh and say "No gross or dirty dares." Nash says. We all look at Taylor, he smirks and says "Can't make any promises." Kailey playfully smacks his arm and he says "OW! FINE!" We all laugh. "How long have y'all been together?" Shawn asks. "Since last night." Kailey and I say.

Shawn's POV

THEY'RE TOGETHER?! BUT THEY'VE ONLY BEEN ON TWO DATES?! WHY ARE THEY MOVING SO FAST?! We all continue playing the game until 1. "Well, we're gonna go." Nash says. Everyone exchanges byes. I go downstairs to walk them out.

We get downstairs, I open the front door and say "See y'all." "Bye." Nash says. "I'll be right there." Kailey says. Nash nods his head and starts walking to his house. "What's up?" I ask. "Sorry about that up there." Kailey says. "About what?" I question. "That kiss. It was weird. I shouldn't have done that. Nash didn't want me to tell y'all, that we're together so I was just trying to do what he wanted. Sorry." Kailey says. "It's okay." I say. "I feel so bad. I really don't wanna ruin this friendship." Kailey says with her eyes tearing up. "It's okay. This won't effect our friendship." I say pulling her into a hug and comforting her. "I gotta go." Kailey says. "Okay. Bye." I say. "Bye." Kailey says while walking away. I go back upstairs and Taylor says "I gotta go. PEACE!" I go back downstairs and let him out. I grab a couple muffins and go back upstairs.

I go in my room and I grab a game controller and Cam does too. We stay silent for awhile and play video games. "Do you wanna talk about it?" Cam asks. "Nope." I say. About thirty seconds later, "Why? Why are they together? They've only been on two dates." I say. "I don't know." Cam says. "She apologized for kissing me." I pause. "She said it was weird and said she doesn't want to ruin our friendship" I continue. Cam stays silent then says, "Wow..." "I told her it wouldn't ruin our friendship and hugged her." I say. "Its gonna be awkward next time you see her." Cam says. "I know." I say.

I see my phone light up and I look down and see "Kailey" on my phone. I pause the game and picked up my phone. "Come on! I was winning." Cam whines. "She texted me." I say.

(text convo. S & K)
K: hi
S: Hey
K: what's up?
S: Nothing really. Wbu
K: sitting in the car.
S: Where ya going?
K: I don't know actually 🙈
S: Haha. Someone didn't kidnap you right?
K: no 😂
S: Okay, just making sure 😂
K: are you this protective over Aaliyah? 😂
S: Yes... she's gonna hate me when she's older.
K: probably 😂
S: But hey! As long as she's safe, I don't care 😂
K: you're a good big brother 😂
S: 😂
K: you should meet my friend Matt, y'all are a lot alike.
S: Hahah really?
K: yea! I think he's gonna come here in November!
S: Awesome. Isn't your birthday in November?
K: yea! I can't believe you remembered.
S: Haha. I remember people's birthdays really well.
K: how?! I can barely remember my brothers birthday 😂
S: I don't know 😂
(End text convo)

We talked for awhile. Ugh, can't she be with me? She's amazing. Cam interrupted my thoughts, "What'd you guys talk about?" "Nothing really." I say.

Cam leaves around 5 o'clock, I go upstairs and lay in my bed. I slowly fall asleep. I wake up at 9:43 pm and I brush my teeth. I go back to my bed and fall asleep.

Kailey's POV

I tell Shawn "Bye." I go meet up with Nash, who was standing in front of his house. "What was that about?" Nash asks. "I just apologized." I say. "For?" Nash asks. "For kissing him." I say. "About that." he pauses. "Why did you kiss him?" he continues. "I don't know. I was trying to do what you wanted. I would've told them that we're together but you told me not to. What should I have done?" I say. "I don't know. You shouldn't have kissed him! I didn't want to tell them during that game, you know what would've done!" Nash says. "I know! I shouldn't have.! I'm sorry. When Cam said 'Well you and Nash aren't together, so why does it matter?' What was I supposed to do? I was trying to do what you wanted. Would it have been better if we did tell them? That stupid kiss would've never happened." I say. Nash sighs in anger, "I guess so. We should've told them at the beginning. But why couldn't you chicken out?!" Nash says. "I don't know why I didn't! I feel bad. I was just trying to do what you wanted." I say and let out a tear. He pulls me into a hug. My hands and head are against his chest. "Fuck." Nash says quietly. "What?" I say letting out more tears and looking up at him. "I made you cry." Nash pauses, "I don't like seeing you upset. Especially when I was the one who made you upset." Nash continues.

There's silence for a second. "I'm sorry." he says. "It's not your fault. I started it." I say. "No. I did when I interrupted you." he says. I smile a little and say "Okay, fine. It's your fault." he laughs lightly and kisses me. I kiss back. I pull back and say "Mmmhm." "What?" Nash asks. "Shawn was better." I say jokingly and smirk. "What?!" Nash says. "I'm just messing." I say. "So, I'm better?" Nash asks. "Duh!" I say and peck him on the lips. He laughs and says "Let's go inside." "Okay." I say and we walk inside.

hiya! hope y'all are doing fine! you should go read Hemmo72 stories! they're amazing! love you guysss! :))

Chapter question: im I updating too much?

Sarah ❤️