Epilogue

(Pic of Nolan)

*Nolan*

"Mmm," I moaned, throwing my head back in bliss as Asher lifted his hips, giving one last thrust as he let go right inside of me.

We panted, trying to catch our breaths. "Six years and you're still so tight."

"I do the proper exercises, love," I explained, kissing him on his inviting lips. He ran his fingers through my hair.

"And this cut makes you look so sexy, you don't understand."

"Dad number two!"

We jumped as we heard a sharp knock on our door.

"Fuck, I'm gonna kill him," Asher hissed as I got off of him.

"Well, I'm number two..." I sighed and grabbed my robe off the head board of the bed, fixing it on. Asher just pulled the sheets over himself, relaxing on the pillow as I went over to our door. I opened it, coming face-to-face with our ten year old son. Well... more like face-to-chest, with him being shorter.

"Hey, Dad," Zion smiled at me, holding up the home phone. "Some weird guy wants to talk to you. He said he thinks your cell's off."

"Leave it to Tyler to call in the middle of a great fuck." I rolled my eyes and took the phone, almost slapping myself for even saying that in front of my kid.

"Hey, can I go hang out with some kids from school tomorrow?" Zion asked, staring at me with anticipation.

"You can bring it up for discussion during dinner, but keep an eye on Jos for now, okay?" I touched his cheek affectionately- which probably wasn't a good idea- and smiled.

He bit his lip and nodded. "Yeah, sure."

"Crap, angel, you might wanna wash your face," I told him.

"Why?"

"I just touched your cheek."

He slowly grimaced. "Ew, Dad! Not again!" He whined.

I watched him leave down the hall before sighing and closing the door. I pressed the phone to my ear. "Tyler, I could so kill you right now."

"I'm sorry, did I interrupt something? Anyway, when are you coming back to North Carolina? My goodness, we were planning this nice party-reunion kind of thing, and it wouldn't be the same without you! You have family and friends here, too, you ass." I could just see him pouting like a 12-year-old.

"We've gone through this how many times? A billion?" I glanced at Asher who had an eyebrow raised. "I just had a long day of work, Ty."

"Oh, yeah. How's it going for you?"

I had opened my own restaurant, and it was very successful. With Asher being the face of Sholé fashions, my business got its own little piece of fame, along with our children. Jocelyn Kai was just four but she'd been in several ads targeting the audience of little kids. She was my biological child, stealing my blue eyes and hair color, and the curls of her mother. Her skin was quite flawless, with a slight golden tint. It made me proud that she resembled Asher's son, which was what I'd hoped for.

"It's booming. No worries, when you come to New York to visit, I'll take you there."

"You should franchise. Go big."

"I will, one of these days." I sighed. "Don't worry, we're planning to come visit next week."

"Good! That's when the party is; perfect! Alright, I'll leave you to your love making."