end

"I'm fucking nervous, Liam."

It's now been months after Niall and Harry's plan to do a marriage proposal. Liam and Niall are sat in the car as Louis and Harry are in the other car. It is the day where Niall will propose to Harry, or Harry proposes to Niall. Liam and Louis talked about it before the ride. The plan is to have them go to the hill where they will tell each other their love and hopefully, have them both kneel down on one knee at the same time.

"You're fine, Niall. He will say yes," Liam assured, patting his arm. "Remember, the plan is that we are going to have a group picnic and you're going to take Harry up to the hill and say your romantic speech. I'll record the whole scene in the picnic area." Niall nodded, his hands starting to fidget.

"Bring Niall to the hill and talk to him. Confess your love, whatever. That's when you propose. Liam will record the whole thing," Louis explained, handing the ring box to Harry. "Oh God, I feel sick."

"Harry, no. Don't make that face."

"I genuinely feel like I'm going to throw up."

"Not in my fucking car!"

-

The picnic went smoothly, and everyone was laughing. Louis gave Harry a wink, a signal to bring Niall to the location. Liam gave Niall a thumbs up. Niall and Harry were shaky, but tried to hide it from each other. "Niall, can we talk? It's serious," Harry asked, feeling sick again.

Niall didn't expect Harry to ask, and felt worse. He glanced at Liam and he shrugged.

"Okay, let's go somewhere private."

Niall and Harry walked away from the picnic area, looking back. Liam and Louis waved and continued eating their food. When they are out of sight, they both started laughing. "We are terrible," Liam said, putting down his plate. "They will be fine. Let's go, we have to record the iconic moment."

-

Niall and Harry walked up the hill and the sunset was visible, showing off a red-orange glow. "I just wanted us to be alone. Pretty sure Liam and Louis are making out at this moment," Harry laughed, fixing his hair. Niall chuckled, "Very romantic, my man." They stood there, staring at the sunset. "Harry, I really love you. I am so glad you are in my life, I am thankful," Niall spoke, his cheeks turning pink with a soft smile on his face. Harry grinned, "I feel the same way. I am in love with you. There are not enough words to describe my love for you."

They are now facing each other, Niall takes his hand. "Have you ever thought about our future? Do you think we will be together for a long time?" Harry nodded, squeezing Niall's hand. "I believe so. I want to make it true." Niall takes the box out of his pocket as Harry's eyes widen.

"Will you marry me, Harry Styles?"

Harry stood still. His eyes were wide open and his mouth fell open, no words coming out. Niall's smile fell and lowered the box. "Harry, I'm sorry. I knew it was too soon." Niall stood up and Harry stopped him. He pulls out the box from his pocket and showed it to Niall. Niall was also shocked.

They both heard laughing in the distance and that's when they knew Liam and Louis were behind it. Niall groaned and covered his face. Harry started to laugh along and he took the ring out of the box. "Will you marry me, Niall Horan?"

"Of course, you idiot."

"We are both idiots. Let's wear the rings."

Niall pulled him into a long embrace and kissed him. Liam and Louis walked over towards them, still laughing under their breaths. The engaged couple glared at the pair. "Congratulations, you two!" Louis exclaimed, hugging them both. "That was rude, Louis. Same thing to you, Liam," Harry scowled. Liam chuckled, "I thought it was cute, since you both wanted to marry each other."

"I guess, I still feel sick."

"Harry, no."

-

Liam and Louis were sat back down at the picnic area and they both watch the couple walk around with their arms around each other. "They are still going to kick our asses," Liam said, looking at Louis. "So? It's a happy ending."

"They could get us back."

"Well, they better not fuck up our proposal, then." Liam felt his heart stop when he heard Louis. He looked at him, "Louis."

"Oh, sorry," Louis laughed, feeling awkward. Liam grabs Louis' hand and looked right into his eyes. "You believe we are going to be engaged? Get married?" Louis looked away from Liam again, "Yeah, I know it's wrong."

"No, tell me why you think so."

"It's just," Louis started to speak, "I love you very much and when I'm attached to someone, I start to think of all these scenarios and how I want my future to be like. I like the thought of being married to someone and spending a long time with them. Yeah, I like the thought." Louis was shy now, still looking at the ground.

Liam stayed silent, deep in thought. He rubbed his thumb on Louis' finger. His ring finger. "I-I know it's too soon to think that. I'm sorry."

Liam brings Louis' hand close to his face and places a kiss on the same finger. "I promise." Louis finally looks at him. "I promise to make your future the way you want it to be. I also imagine myself with you in the future. It is too soon, but I promise." Liam continues to place light kisses on Louis' hand. "You're too cheesy," Louis said with a laugh. "I'm a romantic person. Now," Liam leans in and places his lips on Louis'. Louis wraps his arms around his neck and deepened the kiss. He promised.
-

i'm very sorry for not updating for two months. sadly, this is the last chapter. i promised to make it super long, but i still don't have the motivation to write and i'm busy as well. i enjoyed writing it, though. i love this book a lot and i am so happy to see how many people love it as well!!! i will come back if i get that motivation back and write another book. i love you all and thanks for reading!

-bandparents