Chapter 32

A/N: second update today :) 

Enjoy 

The week after Acceptance week rolled around nicely for Quinn, she strolled in to the choir room with her girlfriend, they said hello to their friend's and went to sit on their usual chairs at the front of the risers.

Mr. Schue then walked in with a smile plastered on his face... Like always... But surprisingly he wasn't as late as he usually was. Next to him however was someone that Quinn didn't think she'd see in the choir room.

"Ali! What are you doing here?" Quinn asked one of her teammates.
Allison smiled next to Mr. Schue and gave a sweet wave to Quinn, "I'm joining Glee."

Quinn's eyebrows shot up, this isn't going to be good. Allison was a complete flirt... She was not platonic at all when it came to their friendship. "Why do you want to join? You've never been interested before."

"Well, I enjoyed watching you all perform last week," Allison said with a shrug.

"Can you even sing?" Santana said with a raised eyebrow.

"Now guys... Not everyone has auditioned in our club... We're acceptant of everyone," Mr. Schue said as he stood next to the blonde.

"Yes, but we found out that Quinn actually has a good voice and both Matt and Mike can dance... What can Allison bring to the group?" Kurt voiced.

"I can actually sing... And I've prepared something," Allison smirked.

Mr. Schue looked down and smiled at the blonde, "Wonderful, we'd love to hear it."

"You'd love to hear it," Hayley whispered, receiving chuckles from some of the other members.

Allison ignored the head cheerleader and went over to whisper to the band what to play, they nodded and she turned back around, a smirk plastered back on her face ready to sing. Allison stared straight at Quinn and started to sing. 

Hey! Hey! You! You!
I don't like your girlfriend! No way! No way!
I think you need a new one Hey! Hey! You! You!
I could be your girlfriend

Everyone in the room went wide-eyed. Santana leaned over to Puck who was sitting next to her, "10 bucks that we see Berry slap that slut?"

Puck chuckled but nodded, "You're on! My fellow Jew doesn't do violence... But I'm sure there will be a lot of yelling comin out of her little bod."

Hey! Hey! You! You!
I know that you like me No way! No way!
I know it's not a secret Hey! Hey! You! You!
I want to be your girlfriend

Allison got onto the floor and started to crawl closer to Quinn while she continued to sing. The blonde Cheerio looked around with wide eyes, everyone was staring at her and Alison. Rachel was just stunned... Who does this girl think she is?

You're so fine
I want you mine
You're so delicious
I think about you all the time
You're so addictive
Don't you know what I could do to make you feel alright (alright, alright, alright)?

Don't pretend I think you know I'm damn precious And Hell Yeah
I'm the motherfucking princess
I can tell you like me too and you know I'm right

Allison reached her destination that was right in front of Quinn, she reached up and placed her hands on the blonde's exposed knees, jumped up and sat on her lap, wrapping her arms around the Cheerio's neck. Quinn didn't know what to do, her arms stayed limp to her sides.