+ blurb

SUMMARY

Jack Halley is best known in Hayden for his writing, deemed as the boy who writes with stars, his title soon gets challenged when Hayden's Miss Sunshine commits suicide one day leaving no suicide letter, only her lacerated wrist connected to her dead body.

With his title in danger, Jack must find out who this girl was and write the best eulogy he can come up with before the girl's burial ceremony.

Set in a two-week course, Jack soon unravels who Hayden's Miss Sunshine really was. But Jack tends to glorify and puts people on high pedastal easily. Can he cope after all the lies been said? Especially when he finds out that Ladi isn't really the girl he and everyone, thinks?

This is Jack and Ladi's story; this is how he wrote the universe and put it into one paragraph.

WRITER'S NOTE

Welcome to the re-written version of How Jack Wrote The Universe. In this version, I'll try to remove or if not possible minimize the errors, plot holes, and answer all the questions I missed to interpret in the previous version. I'll also try to upload the latest version twice a week if I can. This version maybe a little longer than the original since I intend to let the emotions come out more. Either that or much longer, emotional chapters. Thank you for reading! I hope you enjoy it.

PLAYLIST
to be updated

i. november - sleeping with sirens; ii. chasing cars - snow patrol; iii. little lion man - tonight alive; iv. mind over matter - pvris; v. white blood - oh wonder; vi. i'm a mess - ed sheeran; vii. when you can't sleep at night - of mice & men; viv. demons - imagine dragons; vix. you found me - the fray; x. hold onto me - mayday parade;

COPYRIGHT
All rights reserved 2016
Aris Anaelle