1.75

DAY ONE (p. three)

ALL in all there are five questions to ask:

Question one are the basics; name, year, and relationship with Ladi. The second question is the interviewee's thought about the deceased as for her whole being; her personality, moods et cetera since the fourth question is slightly connected to it which is, 'The day before she died, what is she like? Was she happy? A little blue?'

At first, Mark and Ari argued about this question just after Bonny suggested it.

"What? No. How is that relevant?" Ari questions his friend. His irked-mood still obvious as it hasn't been an hour after He and Jack's argument in the hall.

Sipping his Mango float, Mark shrugs, "Whaddaya mean? Of course it's relevant! This will bring the column more intensity --"

As the two continue their bickering, Bonny eats his burger while Jack leans back on the red, leather back of the booth seat he and Mark is sitting at at Becky's while Ari and Bonny sits together in front of them. A local diner just a block from their school.

Jack stretches his hand in front of him before placing his palms on the table while he thinks of the relevancy of the question.

Ladi Highmore's emotion before she's done it. It does make him wonder. What did she feel before doing it? Is she happy? If she was, did she pretended? Or is it true? Perhaps she didn't really plan it. Maybe something happened that night and maybe that broke her dam. Then again, if she pretended and has planned it all along, she may have left some clues to her friends, right?

Phrases like 'I'm going to miss you.' Or, 'I'm sorry.' Which, if her friends aren't dense enough and actually care, will be scared by the sudden change of attitude.

Jack, despite the fact that he loves writing, has also shone a light to the topic of mental illness and Psychology itself so he isn't all that skeptic about the topic, which if you'll think about it now, the said question can also be a way to shine a light to mental illness.

"It's like hitting two birds with one stone." Jack whispers to himself as he stares at his hand atop of their table just beside his burger.

"What?" Mark stops defending his side after lightly hearing Jack talking to himself. He looks at the brown haired boy beside him when Jack doesn't answer him. Mark looks back to Ari. The Indian boy shrugs before taking a sip of his coke.

Mark pokes Jack's shoulder, "Jack?"

Jack immediately looks beside him then to Mark. "What?"

"You sayin' something?" The raven haired boy asks.

"No uh, nothing." Jack clears his throat. "But about that fourth question, it's a great one-"

"YES!" Mark comments beside Jack as he points his finger to Ari. "What now Ari?! Hah!"

"Shut up." Ari rolls his eyes.

"-It can be a way to put the topic of mental illness. How some can easily change your outlook in life if something bad happens." Jack finishes not letting their side comments interrupt him.

Ari, again with his irked mood, shrugs before saying, "Your call. It is your article anyway."

"Right. And it will blllooooow!" Mark triumphantly says.

"Correct. Anyway so that's it? You guys got the fifth question already, right?" Jack asks as he run downs what they're supposed to be doing.

"Wait, what's the fifth question again? I haven't written it yet."