Prefix

Firstly I'm not that big a fan of STARWARS. Not a true fan, that is. I'm not an expert, knowing every facet of it's universe's lore. But with talk of change who can say they are now anyway?
In fact, I hate STARWARS.
STARWARS Is in fact the real reason I started writing. I love the concepts of the Jedi, Sith, and the force.
But I loved the starwars universe more then many movie story line.
I saw star wars as world with limitless potential held back for the sack of the it's main story line.
Not only that but as its a family film it could never escape the realm of forced child friendly content.
To me star wars is a dark drama. Forced into being a light comedy with dim tones.
This fanfiction is just my selfish desire to roleplay as a force user. Beyond that I could care less about canon and lore friendly writing.
I tried to come up with an original piece to fill the void but nothing could compare. So tho I know that this is just a waste of time.
For my own selfish wants. I need to experience the feeling of being a force user. The way I want it.
Starwars Is the reason up stared writing I wasn't getting what I wanted as a consumer and if no one was going to provide it then I'd have to do it myself.
This desire motivated me to create my own language write story's of my own.
It's impact on me tho subtile would end up being life changing star wars become the fuel driving my ambitions.
I can't say I'm the best writer out there and I don't mind if others take my thoughts and make them better.
I just want experience star wars in a new way.
I hope some of us can enjoy it for what it is. Just a fan fiction written by a novice with retched grammer and prose.
Thank you Georgy for crafting this universe.
Thank you wattpad for giving a loser a chance in the limelight.
And thank you readers.
Lastly I thank you my god.
May the force be with us.
End of prefix.