Lozvetta Hutta

Lozvetta...
A small planet in the far reaches of west space.
The west is considered undeveloped largely due to the expense of planet size development.
Lozveta has two miniature moons that circle around it.
Its made up if numerous tropical islands.
Its a young planet populated by lower evolved life forms.
Most live in its oceans.
Lozvetta is currently owned and ruled by a hutta crime syndicate.
The current lord moja rabba lozvett hutta. Died after eating 30 new born bomojas in 1 sitting.
His favorite dish was a baby bomoja rosted whole and served with rabba jada libation brewed from jada nuts.
The bomoja is a massive deep sea serpent that only surfaces to lay its eggs.
A bomoja can lay up to 300 eggs. each are 6ft and weigh 2 tons.
Rabba hutta left behind many children but his sole benefactor was the only daughter he did not sell or barter for.
Momo Jada Lozvetta. She still vary young was left in the care of a Naji mercenary.
The former Jedi was Rabba's closes adviser and his personal guard.
He was given the name Jetta dunbba Lozvetta.
As a low born hutt this was a great honer to be brought in as one of family.
Were it not for him being once a Jedi this would have impossible.
The Lozvetta Family held a famed reputation for never betraying family and always keeping their word.
But there one in the lozvetta family that did not accept Jada being the new head.
Pombba doddo.
Who had married into the Lozvetta family.
He was a shrewd and pompous hutt.
He held little power and had been doing deals with the lozvetta's biggest rivals the boriggos.
A hutt clan based in the galactic south.
Being of a legitimate hutt clan and having little say in the Lozvetta clan.
Doddo would have the most to gain from the lozvettas fall from power.
But he was a well known coward and held a reputation as being vary submissive to clan members, even to his own children.
Every one was fooled by doddos weakness.
Every one but jetta..
Zen and Ren.
Born to a prostitute named Zoozi. When she had gotten older and had little to offer she sold the twins off to slaver.
However both zen and ren were strong in the ko.
They being only 5 years of age ran away and become street urchins.
That meet a 7 year old boy named Oni Mafa who had once been from a rich family.
Oni know going by the name zat was extremely intelligent well educated and was powerful with ko.
Together these three took refuge in the capital of Lozvetta Moji city.
Living in underground in the sewer pipe lines.