Concepts 2

The Jedi order.
They searched the galaxy for force sensitive life.
To bring balance to the force it was necessary teach others.
All things are held together by the force or the ko.
Ko wielders could easily bring misery to others and thus must be avoided.
The unofficially became explorers and diplomats.
They brought peace in the taking on of disciples.
Teaching the Padi -force conscious- and Seko those with unconscious Ko.
This inspired many Seko to become apart if the order learning to use their unconscious ko to the best of their ability.
They were treated as equally members taking on the name of Sedi.
Many reached mastery of the seko path and gained ko awareness.
And could gleam the force and perceive it to some degree.
The relations gained threw the Jedi order eventually paved the way for what would be a galactic alliance.
The Jedi received great influence in every planet that received them.
They ended many conflicts between nations and planets.
They destroyed wicked Padi that used ko to rule over others.
Bring balance and restoring peace.
Threw countless hardships they become unofficial peace keepers.
During this time it became hard to govern themselves.
Many turned from the order becoming rouges.
The Nagi sold their services to the highest bidder whether noble or politician.
Thus putting peace between the order and local powers in jeopardy.
This was the beginnings of the Sith.
The Jedi masters feared this would bring war, and some plotted in secret to secure these Nagi.
On a beautiful planet called korraban a secret order given by the grandmaster of the time issued a sect of powerful Jedi masters to study the effects of Ki the darker nature of Ko.
This was done in the early days of exploration. Over time the jedi become masters over ki.
The planet korriban once a lush planet filled with life.
Become twisted by the influence if Ki.
Jedi masters aware of this Ki users reached out to them and a secret deal was made.
The dark Jedi would become known as Sith and depart from the order.
They would be tasked to assassinate the nagi and any other potential threat.
After the deal was made the few masters agreed to be first on the sith target list.
To insure none would ever come to know the true origen of this dark order.
Among one of the Nagi powerful in the force came a young thief a disciple one that would eventually be known as a yoki.
The Jedi came together with planets loyal to peace and to the order.
With their help they formed a united galactic embassy. In hopes of furthering diplomatic relations between planets.