9

#9 - Chen's Diary

🙈

30 April 2016.

I am very glad to see that Yoonhye smiling more and more again these days. Finally she is slowly putting down all those feelings.

It is good that she is letting go now. I heard from someone that Myungsoo had left overseas. If I didn't get it wrongly, he went to Japan and will stay there for family business.

Yoonhye started joining us during lunch time, although she spend most of her time together with Seolrim that makes Chanyeol kept on telling me start to court Yoonhye so that him and Seolrim can spend more time together.

I just smile whenever he talks about that. It had just been a week since the two of them break up. It is not good for me to court her from now, and besides, if we became couple, when the whole school knows about it, they might think that I am the third wheel between them.

I've read one story before. It is a story talking about feelings. Well, though it takes me a long time to realize what is the story trying to tell, but I must admit that I really love it.

Once upon a time, in an island there lived all the feelings and emotions: Happiness, Sadness, Knowledge, and all of the others, including Love. One day, it was announced to them that the island would sink! So all constructed boats and left. Except for Love.

Love wanted to hold out until the last possible moment. When the island had almost sunk, Love decided to ask for help.

Richness was passing by Love in a boat. Love said, "Richness, can you take me with you?" Richness answered, "Sorry Love, I can't. There is a lot of gold and silver in my boat and so there is no place here for you."

Love next asked Vanity who was also sailing by. Vanity was also ready with the answer. "I can't help you, Love. You are all wet and you might damage my boat," Vanity answered.

Sadness was close by so Love asked, "Sadness, take me along with you."

"Oh......Love, I am so sad that I need to be by myself!" Sadness said in a sullen voice.

Happiness passed by Love, too, but she was so preoccupied with her happiness that she did not even hear when Love called her.

Suddenly, there was a voice, "Come, Love, I will take you." It was an elder. An overjoyed Love jumped up into the boat and in the process forgot to ask where they were going. When they arrived at a dry land, the elder went her own way.

Realizing how much was owed to the elder, Love asked Knowledge another elder, "Who helped me?"

"It was Time," Knowledge answered.

"But why would Time help me when the others don't?" asked Love. Knowledge smiled and answered, "Because only Time is capable of understand how valuable Love is."

I really love this story. It tells us that when we are rich, we overlook love. When we feel important, we forget love. Even in happiness and sorrow we forget love. Only with time do we realize the importance of love.

Yoonhye is the first girl I fell for, and there will not have the second Yoonhye to me again.

________

A/N:

That story above is a story I found when I was looking for stories to be put on the board. I think that it's meaningful so I share it here :))

Thanks for you who are still reading this story.

Umm, I want to ask...if Jongdae ever wore that sweater below...because...as far as I remember he once wore it but I don't remember when. I looked through all those 8000+ pics of Jongdae that I had but couldn't find the photo. If you remember when he wore it or if he wore it or not...just tell me :)) thanks 😘

Anyways that guy up there is someone whom I love a lot recently haha

Anyways that guy up there is someone whom I love a lot recently haha. He's a year elder than Jongdae :)) Chinese actor 😝

Thats all and I'm still working on the next chap. Looking forward for the comeback of EXO 💕 I'll be posting the next chapter by the day :)

- Jocelyn