21

#21 - Chen's P.O.V.

🙈

Chen's P.O.V.

I smiled as I stared at Yoonhye who is busy with her stories.

"Why are you staring at me like that?" Yoonhye smiled softly and asked, her eyes still on the computer screen.

"Did I ever tell you that you look even prettier when you're serious?"

"No." She shook her head and looked at me. She pushed the glasses that she was wearing and said, "Don't you think that I look ugly when I'm wearing glasses?"

"No, you look pretty in any way, Yoonhye."

"You're getting cheesier these days." She smiled and diverted her gaze back to her computer.

"You're the prettiest in my eyes, Yoonhye. Don't doubt on that."

"I didn't."

"How much works are you left with? I want to bring you to somewhere."

"I'm just left with some editing...where are we going?"

"You'll know about that later." I just grinned and told her.

"You never tell me where we're going every time." She curled her lips and complained. I pinched her cheeks slightly and said, "But I never take you to places that you don't like."

"That's because there isn't any places that I don't like." She smiled and said, as she turned off her laptop. "I'll go and get change then we'll leave, alright?"

I got up as well and went to hug her. "Okay, be fast." I told her and kissed her forehead slightly. She just smiled at me and went to her room.

A few minutes later, Yoonhye came out wearing a skirt that reached her knees and also a simple top. She slung her bag over her shoulder, and said, "Let's go?"

I nodded and went out from the house.

"You're driving?" Yoonhye asked when she is locking the door. I was leaning on the wall looking at her. "Yeah I am."

She looked at me and pouted. "Can't you don't drive?"

I laughed and reach out my hand to ruffle her hair, "I've got better. Minseok hyung taught me how to drive well. Trust me, Yoonhye."

"Alright, I just hope that we wouldn't get into any accidents." Yoonhye nodded and agreed.

Well, you see, Yoonhye isn't really confident with my driving skills that sometimes when we go out together, she'll ask me not to drive, or even offer herself to drive. But of course, me, as Yoonhye's boyfriend, didn't agree with her driving. What kind of boyfriend I am if I did that?

I intertwined my hand with hers as we walked down from her unit. We got closer and closer after the day in the beach. I personally think that it's not because of the kiss that we shared.

She will whine at me when she doesn't have any ideas for her story, she will ask for my opinions when she's writing her story. It's a total different side of her that I had seen.

Yoonhye once told me that she had never write story with someone by her side because she always thinks that it is distracting her but she said she feels comfortable with me around when she's writing and I can give her a lot of inspirations and ideas too.

"Hye." I called her, when I started the engine.

"Hmm?"

"Do you have free time for this weekend?"

"Yeah, why?"

"I want to bring you to my hometown." I told her. "My parents want to meet you."

"They've knew?"