20

#20 - Chen's Diary

🙈

25 June 2016.

Summer break had started for quite a long time already. But sometimes, we still go back to the college to catch up with some works that we haven't done for the last term.

I mostly spent my time together with Yoonhye for these days, sometime she'll come over to me and Jongin's place, sometimes I'll go to her house, and sometimes, we'll go out for dating. I've never seen Yoonhye drink after that day. That was a good thing though.

When her house groceries are finished, we will go out together and buy for it. I love spending my time with her, even if I'm just sitting in front of her, she's writing her stories while I read my books.

Actually, Soeun's words are bothering me really much. She said that Yoonhye had some secrets about her family that she isn't telling me. I don't know what is it, and even if I want to know about it, Yoonhye never tells too.

I guess that she must be having her own reasons, right? If we are dating now, there will be probability if we get marry one day, and for that time, we must meet each other's parents. Oh, doom what probability I am talking about. We WILL be marrying.

Ohh, to think about it, at least I know Taemin hyung, isn't it? Taemin hyung knew that Yoonhye and I are dating too. That day when I got back to hometown...I actually told my parents about Yoonhye. I showed them their pictures and also told them that she is a famous writer.

They asked me to bring Yoonhye back there next time when I go back. I was kind of surprised that they didn't scold me about me having a girlfriend. They're glad of that though.

I'm still thinking how should I tell Yoonhye that my parents wanted to meet her. I don't know if she is ready to meet my parents or not, since we had just dated for three weeks. Is it too fast?

_______

A/N:

So, there is no summer break in my country since it's summer for whole year here…and I am not sure when is the summer break. I apologize for that. I've finished writing the whole story, anyways :3.

-Jocelyn