13

#13 - Chen's P.O.V.

🙈

Chen's P.O.V.

"I really don't have any ideas." Chanyeol whined loudly as he plucked on his guitar. Yixing put down his guitar and plopped onto the huge bed in the corner of the room.

"Should we rest for a while first?" I asked them, putting down the pencil that I am holding on.

"What do you think? Yixing hyung is asleep." Chanyeol pointed at Yixing who was in the bed and shrugged.

Yixing, Chanyeol and I are together in our hideout. We are composing songs. Usually, Yixing and Chanyeol will write the song and I'll write lyrics. There is sometimes when Yixing and Chanyeol write their own songs and I help them in rearrange the songs.

Our hideout is just like another house of us. We have a bed and whenever any of us are tired, we can sleep there. We also have two pianos, one electrical one grand piano, a set of couch, a big fridge, and a set of drum, a computer, a board filled with clothes, a television and a small area where we can cook some simple foods.

"You know, last week when you were sick, Yoonhye asked about you." Chanyeol started.

"What did you told her?" I asked him, as I went to the fridge and look for something to drink.

"I tell her not to worry about you. Did she visit you after that?"

"No...she called me after that. I told her that I am alright." I said.

Truthfully, after I'm back to classes, I rarely see Yoonhye. According to Seolrim, Yoonhye is somewhere in the country, but she'll be back real soon. I guess that she went to some book fairs or what. I don't really have much time to search about it as I was busy writing songs with Chanyeol and Yixing these days.

I called her for several times but she had turned off her phone. I called Taemin as well but he just says that he doesn't really know where Yoonhye had gone.

I took out two bottle of fruit juice from the fridge and threw one to Chanyeol. He caught it and opened it. I looked at the clock on the wall and it shows one in the midnight. Wow, I never realized that it is so late now.

Chanyeol seemed to notice the time too. "We should go back now." He said quietly. He went to the bed and slightly shook Yixing hyung.

"Hyung, wake up."

A few moments later, Yixing hyung blinked his eyes and asked, "Where am I?" He sat up and rubbed his eyes.

"We're in the hideout. Come on, we should leave now." I chuckled and told him.

"What is the time?" Yixing hyung asked.

"One in the midnight." Chanyeol answered.

"Oh, it's so late now. Let's go." Yixing hyung got down from the bed and we left out hideout. Chanyeol and Yixing hyung's house is in the same direction while mine is further than theirs so we parted at the door of our hideout.

I fished my car keys out from the pocket and went to my car. I don't usually drive because I can't drive really well. There's once Minseok tried to make me drive him to somewhere but at last he gave up because we almost got into a minor accident.

Although it is midnight, but still there are quite much people who are awake. Of course, where am I? This is Seoul, of course there will be many people who is still awake at this time. Even if there is people who is still working right now, I wouldn't be surprise though.

When I was on my way back to the house, my phone rang. I looked at my phone shortly and realized that it is Yoonhye. Why would she call me in midnight? Wondering, I pick up the call.