11

#11 - Chen's Diary

🙈

8 May 2016.

Dear diary, can you believe it! I just met Yoonhye in the mall today! I'm definitely in my luck for today! But of course, before meeting Yoonhye, I wasn't in a good luck, hah. Well, I don't understand why but somehow Joonmyeon and Minseok happened to arrange a blind date for me. They knew I like Yoonhye!

But anyway, all thanks to Joonmyeon and Minseok, I get to meet Yoonhye in the mall, and I should thanks the two of them for everything that happened today.

Since it was raining, Yoonhye invited me to her house which is just a few minutes away. Can you believe it? We shared an umbrella! We were so close that I am so nervous. I wonder if she ever felt my heart which was thumping loudly and fast.

It's not the time to let her know that I like her for now. She had just gotten over Myungsoo, if I confess to her and if we be together now, people might think that Yoonhye and Myungsoo broke up because of me.

Oh, when I was in Yoonhye's house. Her guest came. She told me that the guest was her elder brother. His name is Lee Taemin. Something that got my attention is...Yoonhye and Taemin has different surname, but Yoonhye said that Taemin is her elder brother.

I wanted to know why, but I think if there;s one day Yoonhye wanted to tell, she will. That's her privacy and I have no right to ask. I have to respect her privacy, as a friend. Yoonhye lives alone. Her parents are not living with her. I was shocked about that but I didn't ask her about that as well.

Well, Taemin and I had a talk in Yoonhye's house balcony. He said that he can sense that I like Yoonhye. He said that I should man up and court Yoonhye. I was really surprised when he said that he doesn't like Myungsoo for Yoonhye.

Oh, speaking about the blind date. Well, I actually think the girl is quite nice. But the problem is, I had laid my eyes on Yoonhye, and just like what I've said, Yoonhye will be the one and only who I ever laid my eyes on.

Honestly, I don't have confidence, if Yoonhye will like me or not. I don't know, if I ever confess to her, will she be accepting? Yes, I did said that I have to be confident in myself if I want to court a girl.

But Yoonhye is different. She is not that kind of people who will easily fall for someone. For an example, Soeun. I remember Baekhyun once asked her why she likes me, and her answer is really simple. She said that I am very handsome and kind-hearted, and that's why she likes me.

For Yoonhye, she seems like that kind of person...that if she likes someone, she can't easily tell that why she likes the person. It's like, when she likes the person, it doesn't really matter if he is really handsome or what. That's what I understood from all those interviews of her. She also said that she doesn't really set any ideal type, what matter the most is she likes the person.

That means that I have my chance? Yoonhye, please wait for me, there will be one day, when we are together. I believe in that.

________

A/N:

Umm, well I planned to post two chapters together...another is Yoonhye's Diary but well I haven't finish writing it so I only post one.

Mianhe...I'll do my best to finish the chapter as fast as possible. Kind of stuck and don't know how to continue.

Thank you for reading.

- Jocelyn