Chapter 3

All four of the braxton brothers sat in the living room.

Brax's POV--

"What's all this about?" Heath joked. "Mr genius here has something to tell you" I replied. I could feel Kyle's glare piercing through the room so I gave him another nudge, "go on kyle". He then looked to heath and casey who were clueless. "Okay, so..... well you see...."-- "spit it out!" heath interrupted-- " I have a sister that I neglected to tell you guys about" kyle gradually declared. " and she's not just my sister...... shes yours too." He added. nobody said a thing, they just looked angry, very angry. Casey was the first to break the silence, "Are you kidding me?! Is she here? Where is she?". "Woah, just calm down, I'll take you to her" kyle said. "So she is here" Heath cut in. "Come on guys" I said walking out the door towards Kendall's house.

Once again, we crossed the street but not in silence this time. "I hope she's not as annoying as you" Heath smirked. Casey and I laughed while Kyle rolled his eyes. "Alright boys let's meet her" I said, trying to avoid more conflict. Kyle knocked on her door, looking more nervous than us.

Kendall swiftly opened the door in the same dress she was wearing before, but her long, straight, brown hair was out. you could easily see the resemblance in kyle. "Kyle! Your back... with your house mates?" She said, confused. "Uh yeah, haha, can we come in?" Kyle answered. Kendall let us all in and we made our way through her empty house. Casey and Heath had the biggest smiles on their faces and you could see she was creeped out. we got to her kitchen and she apologised for not having any furniture. "Kendall these are my.... other housemates... heath and casey" kyle explained, pointing to his brothers. "Hi guys" she said, "did you want something kyle? Or did you just come over to show me your friends?". We all snickered.

I knew that kyle didn't want to bring up that she had 3 other brothers at that very moment, so I tried to make conversation. I wanted to get to know Kendall and I was sure casey and Heath wanted to aswell. "So have you lived with kyle all your life?" I asked. she replied half heartedly, "yeah, you could say that." I didn't think he was around much for the later years in her life. We all got into much deeper conversation with her which was really nice. Casey asked about her job but she was unemployed. Heath just wanted to know what kyle was like as a kid. It was great, but we all occasionally glanced at each other wondering when Kyle was going to break the news. "well ken, we'll be off now, I'll call you okay?" kyle said a little too energetically. He was supposed to tell her! Casey, being the subtle guy that he is, coughed in kyles direction, but kyle just ignored him. We got home and Kyle looked uneasy. "listen guys, I don't want to tell Kendall just yet" kyle started, "I want her to get settled in, shes really fragile". heath, casey and I were obviously annoyed. "you can't keep this from our sister, it's bad enough that you kept it from us" Casey said. "Case has got a point, kyle" Heath added. "please, just let her find her feet." kyle begged. I don't know why, but we all agreed.

What do you guys think? please comment and vote!
Xx