Chapter 5

At the Braxton household--

Casey's POV--

I was sitting on the couch thinking about my new.. i mean old.. younger sis. I wondered how I would get to know her and if her and me could be really good friends. I snapped out of it when Ricky walked in and started talking to Brax. "I met your sister down at the beach" she told him, "shes an amazing surfer". I turned around in the sofa because I was interested in her. "really?" Brax said, shocked. Kyle isn't really the surfy type so to hear that Kendall is was wierd. "how'd you know she was our sister?" i asked, butting in. "kyle showed up and begged me not to tell her" she said. Brax sighed. "So I'm not the only one who thinks she should know." I said. Brax told us both to just hear Kyle out for a while.

Days past and none of us had really seen Kendall, but Bianca told us that she had enrolled at the school.

Kendall's POV-

I tried on the Summer bay high uniform and I hated it. It was too tight, too short and too red. So what i'm picky! nether the less I grabbed my school bag and headed out the door. I wasn't looking forward to school, I used to get bullied at my old school, that's why I dropped out and I need to re do year 12 here. I walked along the familiar beach path towards an unfamiliar school.

Casey's POV--

I was on my way to work at the gym, when I saw Kendall walking to school. I thought I should help her out because she might be nervous or lost. "hey, Kendall!" I said, jogging up to her. "morning Casey" she said back. "first day of school? Want some company?" I asked. It would've been so much easier to talk to her if she knew I was her brother. "ugh i'd love a friend right now, I'm not great at being the new kid." she said. I could hear the worry in her voice and I wondered why she was so scared. "come on i'll show you a short cut" i offered, pointing to a path around the back of the surf club. she happily agreed and we went down the road. We talked about everything and I was so happy to hear about my sister and her life. I had ALOT of catching up to do. I told her i'd walk her home at the end of the day and waved goodbye.