Chapter 8

Kendall's POV-

I cried for hours once Kyle dropped me off. I hate crying but I just couldn't stop myself. I thought that moving to Summer Bay would change everything.... I was wrong. No matter where I go everyone will hate me.

( the next day )

I was confident enough to put my uniform on and head to school again. I wasn't gonna let a few bullies ruin my education. I decided to walk and enjoy the scenery again. I was barely 2 meters from my house when Casey Braxton stopped me. 'i didn't think you were going to go today' he said, leaning against my car. 'have you been waiting for me?' I asked. His hesitation confirmed my thoughts. 'well I'm really behind on assignments so I have to go' I said and I continued down the street. I heard him run after me and when he caught up he asked if he could walk me to school. I had no idea why Kyle's roommates were so interested in me, it was kinda weird. 'You know what, I think I'll be fine today' I answered, because I really wanted to be alone. He agreed and jogged back to his house. I had no clue what I was gonna do when I got to school but I knew I had to do something...

---------------------------------
Hey guys, I'm really really really sorry that I just dropped out a few months ago! I got locked out of my account and I was really frustrated. I hope I still have some readers with me :) :) I'm gonna continue this story for a while longer then I'm thinking of starting a new one. what do you guys think? Thanks and sorry again xxx