Chapter 11

Kyle's POV-

'You what?!' I yelled at Brax. He had just told me that Kendall's moving in and I was furious. ' I thought you'd want that, Kyle, you can keep an eye on her here' Brax defended. The Braxton household is a hotspot for disaster so there was no way I wanted my little sis to be apart of it. 'You don't understand Brax!' I yelled, 'Kendall's got it good right now, she's a good kid. She doesn't have a police record, she never does anything against the law but if you bring her here I can guarantee she will!' I say and storm out of the room. I go over to Kendall's to straighten her out. I was gonna tell her that she can never move in with me and the braxtons but wen I knocked there was no answer. I guessed she was out so I went looking for her. 'wait up' I heard Brax come after me. 'hurry up, we're going to sort this out' I said whilst starting the car.

I knew shes be surfing because that's really all she does. We arrived at the beach and sure enough, there was her car. Brax and I waited on the sand for her to finish her set. 'Where'd she learn to surf like that? 'Cause you're not really the surfing type.' Brax asked, keeping his eyes on Kendall. 'actually, I don't really know. She used to disappear for days when things got heated at home, I guess she was surfing.' I replied. It got me thinking about Brax's decision; She had been alone all her life, it wouldn't have been fair for her to continue to be by herself. 'I used to do that' Brax said with a smile.

Kendall came out of the water and before she could say anything I stopped her. 'We thought you might want some help moving in.' I had changed my mind; she needs her brothers right now. I looked back at Brax who nodded in approval. 'alright' she said and we followed her back to her car. 'you don't have to do this, Kyle' she whispered to me so Brax wouldn't overhear. 'I want to' I exclaimed.