Chapter 15

Kendall's POV-

'So this is the mysterious Braxton sister.' one of the boys tormented. I guessed that they weren't fans of my family. 'oh leave her alone Max' Maddy stood up for me. I hung my head in shame; not because I was ashamed of my family but because I was ashamed of me. I'd never been brave or strong enough to stand up for myself. I was glad I had new friends that were. 'come on guys, lets go' Sasha said, standing up. 'hold on! Kenny and I are gonna have a little talk' Max, I supposed that was his name, demanded while his friends glared at me. 'back off man' Josh said rather heroically. We all exchanged looks with the group and finally they walked away, however I had a feeling that I would be seeing more of them.

I parted ways with Sasha and her friends to save myself anymore trouble. I was waiting at the bus stop to go home when along came Max, looking pretty mad. 'hello, little miss braxton, let's have that chat' he tormented again. I closed my ears in fear of what would happen next.

Kyle's POV-

I decided to leave work early so I could take Ken and the boys out to dinner. I'd realised that I was the only one who knew anything about her. I was passing the bus stop when I saw what I thought was two kids fighting. That happened often around here so I was going to leave it be, until I realised that it wasn't a fight. It was Kendall. I raced out the car and pushed the boy to the ground. 'Stay away from my sister!' I yelled at him. He got up to get away but I punched him in the face before he got the chance. Luckily for him, he was alright and he stood up and ran away. I was so furious; i'd never let anyone hurt her. 'you alright ken?' I turned to her, only to realise that she was out cold. my mind went into panic mode; I couldn't imagine life without her. And I knew that I hadn't been there for her lately but after that event, I would never let her leave my sight.