I wilL FIGHT YOU

(A/N: Stony makes an appearance! If you don't ship it! Skip it! Oki dok enjoy!)

"What tHE FUCK DID YOU JUST SAY?!" Clint shrieked.

"You heard me." Bucky gritted out.

"Take it back. Take iT THE FUCK BACK!" Clint jabbed a finger at Bucky's chest.

"PICARD IS JUST A BETTER CAPTAIN!" Bucky yelled.

"WHAT ARE YOU GONNA SAY NEXT CATS ARE BETTER THAN DOGS?!" Clint said throwing his arms up in the air.

"THEY ARE! THEY'RE CLEANER, CALMER, THEY AREN'T ATTENTION WHORES OR FOOD HOGS-" Bucky was listing on his fingers.

"Kirk was the youngest, smartest, bravest Captain in the fleet! Cats are dumb and TOS is the best!" Clint said jabbing Bucky harder.

"Dogs are stupid and-"

"YOUR FACE IS STUPID!" Clint interrupted. "You know what?! I can't deal with you I'm calling Tony!" Clint spat out grabbing his phone.

"Well I'm calling Steve!" Bucky yelled grabbing his phone.

~~~15 minutes later~~~

"I CANT BELIEVE YOU'RE SIDING WITH HIM!" Clint and Bucky chorused.

"Sorry Buck, dogs are better." Steve sighed.
"Sorry Clint, cats are better." Tony sighed.

"HOW COULD YOU?!" The chorused once again. "YOU WERE MY BEST FRIEND!"

"I'm your best friend?" Tony asked with a surprised smile.

"WERE!" Clint yelled. "Bet you think Picard is a better Captain too!" He glared in disgust. Tony hesitated. "oH MY GOD YOU DO! YOU DO THINK HES A BETTER CAPTAIN!" Clint shoved him away and grabbed onto the dining table for support. "Betrayal," he whispered. "So much betrayal." He choked out.

"I think Kirk was the best Captain" Steve piped in.

"First dogs now this?!" Bucky cried. "How could you?!" He sobbed. "No! No! How dare you?!" He yelled furiously.

"He was so brave! And so young! Star fleet was lucky to have him!" Steve tried to reason.

"Picard was better and so was Next Generation!" Bucky yelled back.

"Next Generation wouldn't even exist without TOS!" Steve yelled forgetting his levelheadedness.

"Next Generation was newer, better, an improvement!" Tony chimed in from across the room.

"NEW ISN'T ALWAYS GOOD ANTHONY!" Steve yelled.

"WHAT ARE YOU TRYING TO SAY ROGERS?!" Tony yelled back.

"I'M TRYING TO SAY SOMETIMES THINGS SHOULD BE LEFT ALONE! TONY TRY TO FIX SOMETHING IF ITS NOT BROKEN!" Steve said walking  closer.

"QUIT ACTING LIKE A BITTER OLD MAN! WHY DON'T YOU JUST SHUT UP?!" Tony yelled angrily moving so the were 6ft apart.

"WHY DON'T YOU COME OVER HERE AND MAKE ME?!" Steve practically growled. Tony was there in three steps. He grabbed the collar of Steve's shirt, cocked him gust back and started kissing him. He pulled back and they were blushing. Steve glared at him grabbed the front of his shirt and yanked him back in.

"AWW SICK GET OUT OF MY HOUSE! THATS SUPER GROSS GUYS I DON'T WANT THAT IN MY KITCHEN! I EAT HERE!" Clint gagged.

"Seriously! Do that somewhere else!" Bucky shoved them out the door and closed it. "Sick!"

"Why would we even call them?! They're the worst!" Clint grumbled.

"I don't know, this is dumb." Bucky rolled his eyes.

*dejected sigh* "You wanna watch a movie or somethin?" Clint said walking towards the couch.

"Sure."

~Fin~