Room 84D

He wasn't supposed to like that. It was supposed to be a joke. He wasn't supposed to like that. But damn. That was hot.

Dressing up like a maid while he cleaned the hotel room was a joke, he was doing it because he had lost a bet. It was funny and Natasha got a couple pictures of him, but now she wouldn't tell him where his real clothes were.

"Tasha I swear to god-" he growled out.

"Hey quit swearing and get back to work, you've got the rest of the day to be cleaning." She smiled adjust his pretty little maid head band.

"Where are my clothes?" He threatened with a feather duster.

"You mean these?" She asked holding his clothes in a plastic bag. He went to snatch them but she pulled away just in time for the swat of his hand to be useless. "I'm keeping them till the end of the day. Think of it as pay back." She said her eyes glowing with evil. "Now get back to work." She laughed giving him a hard booty slap.

It was hard to be mad at her when he knew how damn good he looked. Honestly he loved how the dress looked on him he just hated that he was being forced to wear it. The heels were easy for him to walk in (so what he'd had practice). He continued along his business, giving a middle finger to all the other maid ladies who giggled as he walked by.

He went room by room always knocking before entering. Only going in of no one responded. No one there, no one to see him. It was the perfect plan. Clint had been assigned hallway D so he had just been going door to door, most of the rooms were vacant. All of the rooms that weren't, he had just walked on past. Heels clicking down the hallway.

He wasn't supposed to like this, this was supposed to be a punishment for losing the bet. He wasn't supposed to like how the silky fabric of the stockings felt against his legs. How with each step he took the dress rubbing ever so slightly against his thighs. How the dress fit exactly to the curve of his waist making him look so hot it should be illegal. He had walked into another room and started cleaning the bathroom. He started by cleaning the sink and wiping of the counter, organizing the soaps and lotions the way he had been directed. He then sprayed the mirror moving his hips to the music in his head. He hummed and wipes the mirror off looking into his reflection to check if he needed more spray.

He had screamed at the sight in front of him. When he looked into his reflect he say a man standing to the left him staring at his ass. He had thought he was alone. The presence of the man had startled him. He turned up his hearing aids and turned around.

Clint's POV:
"Sir I am so sorry- I. I didn't know anyone was in here." I blushed bright red in embarrassment. "I was just-" he held his hand up for me to stop

"What's your name?" He asked void of emotion. My name? Oh god he's gonna tell my manager and angle get me fired.

"Sir please, please don't tell my manager-" he cut me off once again.

"Name?" It was more of a command this time.

"Clint Barton, sir." I sighed in defeat. He nodded as if considering whether or not to call my manager. Fuuuuuuck. Coulson is gonna be pissed. He's gonna have my ass for this one. I'm screwed.

"Let's make a deal, Clint Barton." He smiled. Great, absolutely fantastic. The guy's probably gonna ask for blow job or some shit. "I won't tell your manger if you go to dinner with me." Oh. That doesn't sound too bad.

"Yeah sure, of coarse!" I said thankful that he wasn't going to harass or blackmail me. "I uh, I get off at 5." I flattened down the skirt of my- fuck fucking fuck I'm still wearing the dress. I pulled down the far too revealing skirt of the dress and shuffled awkwardly.

"Does six sound good to you?" He asked taking his phone out of his pocket. I opened my mouth to speak but decided to just close it and nod. He smiled at that. "Wear something pretty," he said typing something into his phone. "I'm taking you someplace nice."

"Sir?" I started. "With all due respect what the fuck?" I asked in absolute awe and confusion. "What the actual fuck is happening right now?" I asked running my fingers through my hair.

"Guess I've got a thing for pretty faces." Was all he said. I blushed and smiled at him.

"Well I do have a pretty face." I agreed with a laugh. "Uh, I've still gotta clean the rest of your room." I said awkwardly. "Unless you want me to come back to do it later." I said pointing towards the door.

"I don't mind." He said walking to where the chair and small table were placed in the corner of the room. Okaaaaaay. I awkwardly cleaned his room and made my way out of there.

"Natashaaaaaaa Naaatttaassshhhaa!" I whispered yelled her name as I ran down the hallway. I finally found her at the end of the B hallway. "Natasha holy shit you will not believe what just happened." I said grabbing her arm.

"Clint did someone touch you?" She asked lowering her voice. "Because I will fucking murder someone." She said honestly.

"No no nothing like that." I laughed. "Nah some guy saw me cleaning his room in this slutty little maid dress and he's taking me out to dinner, Nat! He's fucking buying dinner for me because of thus skimpy little dress!" I laughed doing a twirl.

"No way!" She said with a laugh.

"Yes fucking way!" I smiled. "The guy in 84." I said with a laugh.

"Well you better get cleaning if you wanna get off early." She said with a smile.

"Wait, Nat? Can I have my normal clothes back?" I asked turning a bit pink.

"Yeah, seems like you learned your lesson. That I'm always right." She smiled pulling out the bag. "Also I keep seeing creeps and old guys staring at you." She shuddered.

"Thanks Nat!" I said with a laugh. "About the clothes, not the old guys that's gross." I smiled grabbing the clothes and changing immediately.

(A/N: idk where I was going with this but here. 👍🏽)