Chapter Five

We walked into the house laughing. The guys looked up at us with tried eyes. “What are you laughing at?” Ben asked rubbing his eyes.

“Oh we were just driving in and heard this hilarious phone tap on the radio.” Nic smiled at him.

“Oh please tell me you brought food.” Tucker said looking into the brown bag I had in my hands.

“Yeah thought you guys would be hungry.” I nodded handing him the bag and turning to Nic to pull the bag with our bagels in it to me pulling mine out and throwing hers at her.

“Thank god! There is no food in here.” Liam smiled pulling out a bagel for himself.

“Well no one is going to be here for two weeks so I wouldn’t buy new food so it can go to waste.” I shrugged at him.

“That’s true. Did you get butter? Because all I see is cream cheese.” I looked over at him.

“Crap I must have left it in the truck. Let me go get it.” I took the keys out of my pocket and made my way back to the car grabbing the cream cheese before going back in.

“So when we going to leave for the beach house?” Ben asked with a mouth full of bagel. I rolled my eyes at him.

“I think we should leave soon so we don’t hit any traffic on the way there.” I said before I took a bite of my bagel.

“Yeah it’s probably a good idea. The faster we get there the faster the fun starts.” Tucker laughed.

“Do you guys have everything ready and packed?”  Nic asked finishing off her bagel. The guys looked at each other. Nic groaned. “You haven’t have you?” They shrugged at us innocently.

“Alright we have to leave soon so guys go back to your house and pack.” I sighed running a hand through my hair.

“I already finished so I guess I’ll go help Blake so we can get on with this and leave already.” Liam shrugged pushing Blake towards the front door.

“I need help to get it done fast.” Ben bit his lip looking at Nic.

“Fine I will help you pack. Carson can you help Tucker finish too so we can leave?” I nodded as she yanked Ben out of the house by his ear making me laugh. I looked at Tucker.

“You done with breakfast?” He nodded.

“Come on let’s get this over with.” I put the tops on the butter and the cream cheese before putting them in the almost empty frig. I walked down the stairs with Tucker in front of me.

“So how much do think I will need?” He asked going to the back of the TV and opening a door to the side. He walked in as I fallowed him into it sitting on the king size bed in the middle of the room. I looked around as he got a duffle bag out of the closet and putting it on the bed next to me.

“Well pack a lot of bathing suits. A ton of shorts. T-shirts. You know stuff like that.” He nodded turning to his dresser. “You know for a teenage boy’s room this is pretty clean.” I laughed looking at only a couple clothes on the floor. Other than the unmade bed and the clothes it was clean.

“Oh why thank you.” He laughed tossing me some clothes to throw into the bag for him. “I knew you were going to be coming in so I tided up.” He smirked at me.

“Oh really.” I giggled at him as I folded the clothes and put them neatly in his bag for him. He threw me some shorts for me to put in.

“Yes really. It usually isn’t half this dirty all the time.” I smiled at him.

“Boy do I feel special.” He smiled at me pulling a bunch of t-shirts out of his draw and walking over to help me fold and put in.

“You should.” He smiled at me folding a t-shirt and plopping it on top of the pile of clothes I already put in the bag.