Chapter Seventeen

I opened my door holding the bag tight in my hand as Nic walked up to me laughing. “You’re still red.” She smiled as I opened the door to the house taking off my sunglasses.

“Hey where have you two been?” Liam asked as we walked in and I closed the door behind us.

“Out.” Nic said shrugging as he looked over at Ben who was watching her from where he was sitting on the couch.

“Oh really? What’d you get?” He asked walking towards us reaching for my bag.

“None of your damn business.” I said moving the bag behind me.

“Oh now I really do want to know what’s in that bag.” He smirked at me trying to get the bag.

“Dude leave my girlfriend alone.” Tucker said walking into the room taking a bite of a piece of toast he had in his hand.

“But come on. She’s just fun to mess with.” He smiled at him. Tucker shook his head.

“Dude.” He walked over to me. I took the toast out of his hand and took a bite of it. “Why are you red?” He asked taking the toast back.

“No reason.” I shrugged at him making Nic laugh. I blushed as I made my way to go up the stairs and into my bedroom. I threw the bag down and sat down on the bed.

“Alright what’s wrong?”  I looked at Tucker before looking back at my hands. He walked in sitting next to me. “Well?” I shrugged at him. “Baby what happened?” He asked pulling me to him. “You’re red and sad.” I looked up at him.

“I’m not sad.” He stroked my hair.

“Then what’s wrong?” He whispered kissing my head.

“I’m embarrassed.” I whispered moving in his arms. He looked at me.

“Embarrassed about what?” I moved my face into his neck. I pointed to the bag. He moved his arm to pick up the bag and open it. He started to laugh.

“It ain’t funny!” I said smacking him moving away from him.

“Aw Baby.” He said moving his hand to touch me. I smacked his hand away crossing my arms pouting. “I didn’t mean to.”

“Yes you did.” I pouted at him. He kissed the tip of my nose. 

“I love you.” He pouted back coping me.

“No you’re mean to me.” I said curling up on his chest.

“I’m sorry baby.” He sighed holding me closer.

“Sure, sure.” I pouted him at him again. Tucker pulled the bag to him picking out one of the boxes in it.

“Do you think these will fit?” He said pulling a face turning the box around to read the back. I shrugged looking at the back with him.

“Well if it doesn’t fit I got magnum ones.” He pulled out another box.

“Oh yeah….” I looked up at him.

“I guess if they don’t fit we can get XL ones….” I blushed leaning my head back on his chest. He nodded.

“I guess.” He kissed my head. “This isn’t something to be embarrassed about. We can be safe.” I nodded. “You’re my innocent beauty.” He whispered into my hair. I closed my eyes listening to Tucker’s heartbeat. A knock came at the door making both of us look up.

“Hey.” Nic said standing in the door way.

“Yeah Nic?” Tucker asked as I moved getting out of his arms.