Chapter Twelve

Just as I drifted to sleep another loud clap of thunder rippled in the sky making me jump. I grasped onto Tucker tighter, burying my face into his shoulder. “Tucker.” I whimpered as his arms pulled me so that I was lying on his chest.  “I’m scared.”

"I promise your safe with me." Tucker whispered in my ear. He rubbed my back gently making my skin burn from his touch. "You have no idea what holding you in my arms is doing to me." He whispered as I felt his lips kiss the top of my head. The only thing I would do was concentrate on my breathing which was almost as quick as my heart beat.

"I think I do..." I managed to choke out. The feeling of his hardness against my leg was making my body tighten up. Heat was racing through my body. I squirmed a little trying to stop the heat from spreading to my core.

"Carson... you moving isn't helping me control myself right now." He gasped as I felt the bulge grow harder. I could feel the blush rise in my face and was never so thankful for the darkness. I wanted to make a bold move but the fear kept my body frozen. "We should really get some sleep." Tucker said trying to adjust himself.

I have no idea what came over me but I sat straight up hitched my leg over him and straddled him. I could just barely make out his features but the shock on his face was priceless.

"Carson… you don't have to..." He started to whisper. I placed my fingers on his mouth. I had no clue what was making me do this but I was going to do it before I chickened out.

I leaned down and kissed his lips as his hands fell to my hips. I rocked them gently over his hardness feeling it grow bigger and harder. "Ummm..." I whimpered. I wanted to have him but I was scared that he wasn't going to fit and I hadn't even felt him outside of his boxers.

"We don't have to do anything you aren't ready for." Tucker whispered as he kissed my lips gently.

"I want you right now. I need you please?" I whimpered. Fear wasn't going to hold me back from this moment.

I wasn't sure how but within seconds I was laying with my back on the bed and Tucker hovering over me his legs on either side of mine. "I want this to be done right. You mean so much to me."

As his lips brushed against mine, his tongue gently requesting access into my mouth his hands gently pushing my shorts and panties down my legs. His fingers brushed their way back up my leg until they found my opening. I let out a soft moan as my body arched to be closer to his. I couldn't take it anymore, as the aching grew to have him inside of me. I hands pushed his boxers down as far as I could get them until he reached down to fully remove them.

I felt him rub his hardness against my opening. I let out a moan as my head hit back into the pillow. My body tensed waiting for him to enter. I waited a few more seconds but nothing. Tucker was just rubbing it gently along my opening.

"I want you to enjoy this. No pain. Relax your body I promise you I won't hurt you." He moaned as his lips made their way from my lips to my shoulder.

"What... what if it doesn't fit…?" I whispered barley loud enough for him to hear. "You’re huge..." I could feel my face burning with embarrassment.

"Relax and let me make you feel good." Tucker moaned into my neck as his fingers made their way to my peak, rubbing back and forth. My muscles relaxed as my body melted into his. I felt myself opening but I felt no pain.

Inch my inch Tucker entered me, stopping to let my body adjust to him. The pleasure building inside of me as he gently rocked in and out of me.

Our release was together and the most intimate thing I'd ever felt in my life.

Tucker held me tightly in his arms. As we both started to drift off to sleep.

"Oh shit..." Tucker gasped sitting up and pulling me with him. "I'm so sorry I didn't even think and it was no excuse I..."