Sentenced To Hell: Forever In Tears 6

I started to tear up and I wanted to reach out to my mother and tell her off but I couldn’t. I was basically just a ghost in this world I couldn’t say or do anything to make anyone notice me all I could do was watch and that made it just as more painful.

My mom walked away and I, my little self, turning around and walking into the class room with an upset expression on my face.

The teacher helped me take off my sweater and backpack and put it in the closet then told me to sit in a desk at the back. There I would weep quietly and have some kids stare at me.

But you see I wasn’t there to see all that happened everything from that day just flooded back into my mind.

I had started to go after my mother and see where she went. The car was left in the parking lot of the school and she walked for about five minutes into a familiar neighborhood before stopping at a little one story red house.

She knocked on the door three times and…Mr. Parker opened the door. Mr. Parker was my middle school gym teacher, I thought to myself. Then Giovanni’s words came back to me. ‘The first day your mother started to cheat on your father.’

I had walked all the way back home which was a 30 minute walk. I took in the sites and old memories. I saw many people I once knew and then I appeared in front of my own white two story house.

I went around the back and saw my dad lecturing Tyler. He would yell and whenever Tyler talked back to him my father would get angrier until he had enough and started throwing punches.

Tyler tried to hold himself up but dad was too strong for him. I remember that day coming home and asking Tyler why he had all those bruises and that black eye.

He lied and told me he fell down the stairs. More and more lies were told to me that day. Finally I just had enough falling to the ground I broke down.

When I stopped crying I was back in the hallway where Giovanni took me. Standing up I collected myself and whipped away the last of my tears that were surrounding my eyes.

Surprisingly I remembered the way to get back to my room. When I did I felt some relief pass over me. It actually felt good to lay down on that cot I had after everything that just happened.

After a few minutes I heard that same buzzing noise that woke me up in the morning and I figured it was the dinner bell. Only then when I was walking down the hall did I realize how hungry I was.

So I got online and got food. I honestly had no idea what I was eating at this point. It all just looked like mush. I decided to only eat about half of what was put on my plate and headed back to my room. And that was basically my first day in Hell. Boy would this be fun for the rest of eternity.