Sentenced To Hell: Forever In Tears 8

Caleb was about to step in the room when I voluntarily stepped in front of him. Our faces were inches apart and from afar you’d think we were about to kiss.

“Wait one second…Why are you,” I poked his chest while emphasizing you “trying to get me out of all this.” I saw Caleb struggling a bit and try to stay cool.

“Caleb?! Yo, buddy what are you doing with that-” I turned my face slightly to see a boy with the most beautiful blue eyes and brown hair. He stopped a few inches away from us and stared at me.

“Yes Caleb do answer Shane’s question.” My head snapped in the opposite direction and I saw Giovanni.

“Well she-I.” He said and gave up opening the door and then quietly entering the room dragging me along with him as I stared back at the two others in confusion. We all sat down I was in the middle of Caleb and Shane, I think his name was, and Giovanni sat at what I guess is his desk.

“Now Caleb care to explain why you brought Jade here.” Caleb looked at me with a scared expression on his face. He whispered something to his father. Usually I could pick up on these things and hear every word but I just kept my full attention on Shane.

Weird right…but I don’t know when I saw him it just it was wow.

But my thoughts became jumbled as I heard my name being called and someone was shaking my shoulders.

“Jade!” I fell off my chair.

“What! Huh?”

“You were just sitting there staring into space and you wouldn’t answer me.” It was Shane.

“Where did Caleb and Giovanni go?” I started to get scared as I looked around the room.

“They had to…take care of a few things.” Shane pulled me up off the floor. But what he did next surprised me. He started walking closer to me. I kept stepping back until finally I just hit the wall and couldn’t go any further.

He stood literally an inch away from my face and closed any space that was between us. His body pressing against mine.

“Shane what are you doing?” My breath was now uneven.

“Oh come on sweetie why don’t we have a little fun.” Great the guy I just met and started to like is now trying to get me in bed.

“No absolutely not!” I screeched defending myself and pushed him back then crossing my arms.

“Oh come on Caleb’s not going to treat you any better. After all that is why you are here.” I gave Shane a questioning look what was he talking about. Caleb has actually been pretty nice to me. I still didn’t understand why I was here though.