Sentenced To Hell: Forever In Tears 9

“W-Wait why am I here?” Hmm, I bit my lip, how am I going to get answers out of Shane without doing what he wants.

“Well I could tell you but you’ve got to do me a favor.” I raised an eyebrow and started to get a bit concerned.

“What would that favor be?”

“Take a walk with me and you’ll see.” I thought it over and shrugged my shoulders.

“Alright I’ve got nothing better to do and since I can’t go back to my room and go to sleep I might as well get some exercise.” I followed Shane out of the room. It seemed like we had been walking for hours in silence and when we passed by a clock I realized it was four in the morning.

“Shane-” I was about to ask him where we were going when all of a sudden I bumped into him while he was stopped in front of a door that had beautiful designs carved into it.

“We’re here.” Shane opened the door for me and gestured that I go inside. As I walked in I realized something that I should have realized a long time ago.

The door was shut and locked and a pair of lips was now attached to the side of my neck. I tried pulling away from Shane but when he wrapped his arms around my waist that was simply the end of it.

I felt his bare chest up against my back and his-Now I was up against the wall. Geez this boy moves fast. He was forcefully kissing me. I tried pushing him back but he got a hold of my wrists and held them above my head with one hand.

With the other, he moved it from my waist to my thigh. Well there was no stopping him now but I was going to try my best, and pulled away for air.

“Wait.” I breathed in and out and evened everything, but I felt weak and was probably going to pass out.

Shane was grabbing at my shirt and got it off. Then he moved to my shorts. This time he kissed me with what seemed like almost passion but I knew he only wanted me.

He bit down hard on my lip and I could feel a little blood appearing. His tongue was shoved into my mouth and I was hating his guts right now.

But I heard someone call my name. It sounded like Caleb. I honestly didn’t care what Shane told me about Caleb all I needed was someone to get me out of this mess.

I bit down hard on Shane’s tongue and practically make it bleed. He pulls away and I see a tear trying not to fall in his eye.

“CALEB!” I started to scream at the top of my lunges. Footsteps, first unsure of which way to go then run towards Shane’s room.

“JADE!” He stops in front of the door and I hear rustling.