Sentenced To Hell: Forever In Tears 7

Now a month later things are still going the way they went the first day, but without Caleb and Giovanni showing up everywhere.

I was walking on the beach now. Seeing little kids run around and mothers chasing after them. Just not letting younger me and Tyler out of my site.

I heard a ring tone that I knew oh so well and turned around to see Tyler pick up his phone.

“Hello? Oh hey dad…Really we have to leave soon.” Tyler had a disappointed expression on his face. Then I looked at myself and pain stung my eyes. He hung up the phone and we hugged for a whole minute.

“I’ll miss you little sis.” He whispers.

“I’ll miss you Tyler. Call me when you and dad get back to your dorm.”

“Will do.” He packed up and soon left me with nothing but a towel and umbrella to take back. I sat down holding in my tears but one look at myself and I broke down. I really thought I could be strong and not cry this time but just thinking about everything that happened…

Soon I was back in the hallway. I was about to get up when I was pulled up by someone. Looking to my side I saw Caleb.

“Caleb what are you doing here.” He turned his head.

“SHH, you have to come with me it’s an order.” I was very, very confused right now.

“But I’m going to be late for dinner.”

“Don’t you think I know that! You’re not going to bed tonight either.” What!? I need my sleep. I pouted and struggled to get out of his grip. “You can stop trying to run away I’m too strong for you.”

“No you’re not!” I stud my ground. Caleb shoved me against the wall.

“You really shouldn’t argue with me right now. I’m trying to help you.”

“But why?” Caleb stepped back and continued walking.

“You’re not the one that should be asking questions.”

“Well I want to know what’s going on!” I really screamed too loud that time. We were starting to attract attention. Caleb grabbed onto the collar of my shirt.

“Listen Jade,” He took two deep breaths and closed his eyes “I’m trying to help you please just follow me and keep quiet.”

“Well since you said please.”

“Really Jade, really.” He mumbled to himself and then came to a stop at two big doors. “Now behave…let me do all the talking. Don’t even move from your set. ‘Cause if you do you’re just going to make things more difficult for me to get you out of that prison.”