Sentenced To Hell: Forever In Tears

I sat there looking at the beach. Right now I was in a picture. One I had created in my mind so I would never forget that day Tyler, my brother, and I had that one summer when I was 13. We were at the beach, of course, and we were just taking in the small time we had alone before we needed to go back to the house and be with our parents. A small tear that was dancing on my eyelashes finally fell to my check and I burst out crying. This is the life I’ve been sentenced to.

My name is Jade Shelby Sanders. I’m 19 years old and will forever stay that way because you see I’m dead. How did I get here in Hell well I guess I should start from that day I got into this mess.

It was July 12th the year 2011. It was the day before I went on vacation with my mother, father, and brother. But times were tough in our family. My mother would yell at my father for doing something wrong, I would yell at my mother for yelling at him because it was only in her eyes that nothing was right with him. Then my father would yell at me for yelling at my mother, and finally Tyler would yell at my father for yelling at me.

Yeah, I have a messed up family. But the thing is I really wasn’t expecting what happened next. I came running down the stairs with my last bag for the trip since it was almost time for me to go to bed. My mom was waiting impatiently at the bottom of the stairs.

“Where were you?” She asked scowling at me.

“I was packing my bags! Where else would I have been?” I snapped back at her. Mom just rolled her eyes, took my bag, and threw it over with the rest of the stuff. Then I saw her walk into the kitchen and for some reason I followed.

“Rotten kids.” I heard her mumble under her breath. Then she started scrubbing the dishes that remained from dinner. I spotted a clean knife that she just put on the counter and decided I’d had enough of my mom’s attitude towards me.

So before I even knew what I was doing the knife was in my mother’s back and she dropped to the floor…dead. I dropped the knife and my knees went to the floor.

Great now I’m a murderer. So to avoid my dad catching me I ran up to my room got changed into my pajamas and went to sleep. During my sleep though I well I had several night mares. What was I supposed to do bring her back to life with magic? I was tired of her complaining!

Soon enough I felt a sharp pain in my chest my eyes popped open to see my father standing there with the knife in his hand and I blacked out.

I felt my spirit separate from my body and soon enough…I was looking at myself dead in my bed.

Then suddenly I was in another place. I know I’d never seen it before. A lot of people were there though. Still I didn’t really figure it out until I turned around after a man tapped me on my shoulder.