Chapter 9

Its not that I don’t love Liam. I love him, with every ounce of my heart. I could spend the rest of my life with him and be the happiest person alive… If I hadn’t ever met Harry.

I love them both. I love the way they talk, the way they sing, the way they walk, the way they smile. I love their eyes, and their attitudes and their laughs. I can’t get enough of either one of them. 

I never thought it was possible to love more than one person the way I love the both of them. But I guess it is, because I do.

~

They were stopped by a noise from the doorway. It sounded like someone had cleared their throat, but who would be up now? 

Turns out a British boy with a beautiful voice was up and he was standing in the doorway, looking more angry than the two boys on the bed had ever seen him. 

Harry and Zayn looked at each other fear swimming through them. Harry being the more terrified of the two. What was he to do now. Now that in the past minutes, he had most likely lost all trust the boy standing in the doorway had for him. 

The blonde boy rolled over in his large bed and rubbed his eyes yawning. He breathed in the air deeply hoping to catch the smell of delicious food, but with no such luck he sighed and rolled over grabbing his phone off of his night stand next to his bed. 

He unlocked it to find he had two text messages, both from Josh;

J: Lets go out tonight lad!

J: Man, wake up!!!!

Niall chuckled and replied;

N: Alright, I’m up!

And it was seconds before Josh replied;

J: So, go out tonight?

N: Sure, why not?

He set the phone down and rolled out of bed before exiting his room and walking down the stairs and into the living room where he found Zayn sitting on the couch watching the television.

“Where’s Liam?” He asked with his thick Irish accent. “I think he went to the store or something.” Zayn said very monotone. 

“What about the other two?” Niall asked and Zayn shrugged his shoulders.

The blonde boy stood confused feeling as if he were getting the “cold shoulder” from the older boy sat on the couch. Niall then decided that he would go and see if Harry was awake, maybe he could get some breakfast out of it. 

He got to the top of the stairs and listened for any sign of anyone being awake, but he heard nothing. He walked to the curly haired boys door and knocked three times but there was no answer. 

“Harry?” He asked softly and knocked again. “Hhm” He heard come from the other side of the door. “Harry, can I come in?” The blonde boy asked and the voice replied with another “Hhmh”. 

He slowly opened the door and he saw no sign of any living being in the room. He walked over to the left of Harry’s large bed and looked into the boys messy bathroom, but nobody was there. It was when he turned around, that he found a messy clump of curls sitting on the other side of the bed. 

He walked over to find Harry sitting there, in his sweatpants, lacking a shirt. His back leaned against the giant bed with his knees pulled to  his chest. “Haz, you okay?” He asked the boy who sat looking dazed as he stared out the window that was a few feet from him. 

Harry made the slightest shrug of his shoulders, the movement so small, it was almost unnoticeable. 

Niall sat himself down next to the shirtless boy, catching a look at his face. His left cheek was red and slightly swollen while both cheeks looked as thought they were tear soaked. His eyes were bloodshot and glazed over with old tears.