Chapter 6

Zayn pressed his lips to Harry’s before parting from them again and getting up, heading for the door. “Where are you going?” Harry say up asking desperately before he reached the door. 

Zayn sighed, “I have to get back to Liam before he wakes up. I don’t want anyone getting suspicious.” he said. Harry sighed in return and Zayn walked back over to him. 

“Don’t worry.” He said pecking the boys lips. “We’ll do this again.”

He grabbed the back of Harry’s neck, forcing their lips together in a desperate, rushed kiss before leaving Harry alone, wanting more.

~~~

“Five Minutes.” Niall said coming into the dressing room that the boys were occupying. They could have gone with separate ones but just like always they chose to share one. It was big enough for all of them and it was better for them to spend more time together before they went on stage. They were usually more happy and crazy if they did.

“Ah! I’m not ready!” Louis shouted like a drama queen and the rest of the boys chuckled, rolling their eyes at him. “Louis, your never ready on time.” Zayn said to him chuckling. 

“Well I have to make sure that this”-he gestured to his entire body-”is as perfect as always when I go on stage.” Louis said smirking. Harry rolled his eyes, “Just come on you idiot.” he said.

Louis smiled wondering what had happened to Harry in the last week. One night last week, they were all sitting having some sort of bonding time together when Harry stormed off. He didn’t know what happened that night but the next morning, when he seen Harry, he wore a dazzling smile that was anything but fake. Since that day, Harry had been happier than he had been in weeks, maybe even months. 

Harry watched as Niall and Louis left the room soon to be followed by Liam. He looked over to Zayn and just as he was about to exit the room, Harry grabbed his wrist spinning him around and pinning him against the wall connecting their lips that moved quickly with each other. He didn’t even ask for entrance, slipping his tongue into Zayn’s mouth, exploring ever inch of it until suddenly pulling away leaving both boys panting. 

“Sorry,” Harry said with a smirk, his lips centimeters from Zayns. Zayn pressed his lips back to Harry’s before disconnecting them again, “Hhm, don’t be.” Zayn moaned, speaking with a sweet smile spread across his lips.

Harry then backed away getting a water bottle to drink, hiding his lips that were now swollen from the kiss. 

~~

“…I’m in love with you, and all your little things.” The boys finished the song, singing in sync, their voices harmonizing together beautifully. 

The boys thanked the audience with smiles and waves before running off stage and shouting in excitement about how successful the show had turned out to be. 

The boys went out to a club that night simply because they didn’t want to be bored. Harry was currently at the bar ordering drink after drink along with Niall and Louis. Zayn and Liam were off somewhere else doing  who knows what and the three boys were already slurring their words after being there for only a half an hour at the most. 

“Hey Ha-Harry.” Louis said chuckling. “Hm?” Harry asked after finishing his, who knows what number, bottle of beer. “You look pretty fucking sexy.” He said with a smirk putting emphasis on the word ‘fucking’. Harry chuckled, “As do a-you!” he replied. 

“No,” Louis said suddenly turning serious, “You look“-he took a step closer to Harry so that their bodies were now pressed against each other and he was looking up into Harry’s deep green orbs-“really, sexy.” he breathed against Harry’s lips sending an unwanted shiver down the taller boys spine.