Chapter 10

Zayn laid on his bed mindlessly doing meaningless things on his phone. Until a certain curly headed boy came into his room. He looked up, his stomach filling with butterflies.

"Harry," He looked at the boy with admiration filling his eyes. 

"Zayn." Harry exhaled letting the name roll off of his tongue. 

He walked over to the boy laying in the bed, removing his shirt on the way over. He stopped before he got into the bed, removed his pants and crawled into the bed with him. 

Zayn grabbed the younger boys face and they began kissing frantically only taking breaks to remove items of clothing until they were completely naked. Then the breaths were used to change positions or let out moans. 

Harry was on his back, legs pulled up and wrapped around Zayns abdomen, whose body was hovering over the younger boys. Both boys were sweaty and their kissing was now sloppy due to their heaving breathing. 

Then there was a knock on the door. 

They both held their breath and were unable to move. The voice of the same boy who had walked in on their kissing, a couple of nights ago, called for Zayn.

"Zayn, can I talk to you?" 

"Um not right now. I'm kind of busy." Zayn replied.

"Please. I think we need to talk about things." He begged.

"Louis just go away!" Harry shouted.

"Harry?" Louis asked, the pain evident in his voice. "What are you-.... Oh my god." 

There were footstep leading away from the door and then the sound of a door slamming. Zayn and Harry both sighed.

"What a mood killer, huh?" Harry joked and Zayn chuckled before flopping over next to Harry in the bed. "You shouldn't have said anything." Zayn spoke quietly and Harry shrugged.

"I will go talk to him in a bit." Harry said, "Right now, I am yours." He smiled before placing a soft kiss on Zayns lips.

They laid in the bed for another twenty minutes or so before Harry got up and got dressed. Zayn got dressed after him, ready to go in and break up any fights.

"Louis?" Harry asked knocking on the door of the oldest boy. He turned the handle letting himself in the unlit room. He turned the light, "What the fuck Harry?" Louis exclaimed wincing at the light.

"Just talk to me Louis." Harry sighed.

"About what? About how you promised that the kiss I saw the other was just a mistake? Was whatever that was going on in there just now a mistake too?" Louis asked.

"Do you want to know the truth?" Harry asked. "No shit."

"That kiss was not a mistake. Neither was that," Harry said motioning towards Zayns room, "Look Louis, I'm sorry. I know that you have pretty strong feelings for me. And yeah I guess I do have feelings for you too but-" Harry hesitated, "My feelings for-.. Look I love Zayn. I am in love with him."

"Oh please." Louis said with disgust. "Excuse me?" Harry asked.

"And you think he loves you back I suppose?" Louis asked.

Harry hesitated before responding, "He does love me. I know he does." 

"Really? Is that why he is moving out with Liam?"

Harry's face went blank. His heart dropped into his stomach. 

"What the matter? Did he not tell you? The one he loves?" Louis chuckled. "He doesn't love you."

Harry ran out of the room and burst into Zayns.

"Back already?" Zayn smirked.

"You're moving out with Liam?" This took Zayn off guard. "What-" "Don't play dumb with me. Are you moving out with Liam or not?" 

"Well we talked about-"

"ARE YOU OR ARE YOU NOT ZAYN" Harry shouted.

"YES HARRY. Okay? Yes. I told him I would move out with him."

"Why didn't you tell me? Better yet, why did you say you would when you knew we had something going on between us?" Harry asked tears sliding down his cheeks. Zayn sat in silence he didn't know how to reply. 

"I thought you loved me." Harry sobbed. 

There were footsteps behind Harry and he turned around to find Liam and Niall standing there. "Harry what's wrong? Is everything okay?" Liam rushed to him.

Harry turned around to look at Zayn. He waited for him to say something but nothing came from him. "You aren't going to say anything?" Harry shouted at him. Zayn opened his mouth but no words came from his lips.

"Fuck you." Harry whispered loud enough for all of the boys to hear before pushing past Niall and going to his room slamming the door.

"What was that about?" Liam asked Zayn.

"I-I don't know. He just started flipping out." Zayn said, his expression blank. 

Niall, standing in the doorway looked and Zayn shaking his head before walking in the direction Harry had previously walked.

Zayn knew it would take a lot to get out of this one. 

~

Oh goodness!! 

I totally get it if you are all mad at me for, not only the wait, but the sucky paragraph!

I just really wanted to get something up here for you all!

I hope you somewhat like it! Please let me know what you think!

I'm pretty sure I know exactly where this is going so I should update soon!

COMMENT

.

VOTE

.

FAN 

<3