Chapter 11

"Why would he do that to me Niall? After all that has been going on." Harry sobbed into his pillow.

"Look Haz, I know you are heart broken but, you know that him and Liam are together." Niall sighed, "Something like this was bound to happen eventually."

Harry lifted his head and made eye contact with Niall, "But he didn't even tell me. I had to find out from fucking Louis." He began sobbing again.

"Alright, Harry look. You need to man up. You are crying like a baby. Over what!? Harry this was going to happen and you know it! He didn't tell you cause he didn't want to hurt you! He would have told you eventually. He just didn't have the courage to tell you know." Niall sighed, got up and walked to the door before saying, "Get up and stop feeling sorry for yourself for no damn reason." And with that he left the room.

~

"Zayn, can I come in?" Louis asked through the door. Zayn cleared his throat before replying. "Yeah Lou, come in."

Louis closed the door behind him but didn't walk further into the room. "I was the one who told Harry about you and Liam moving out."

"Louis, why would you-" "Because I was hurt." Louis said.

"I know about the things you and Harry have been doing lately. And I have grown feelings for him since I and Harry have been sleeping together quite frequently of late." Zayn couldn't believe his ears.

"He came to me and explained everything. That he was in love with me, and you two were just having fun." Louis finished with a soft smile.

"What?" Zayn feeling a deep pain moving through him.

"Oh... He told me that he explained this to you too." Louis replied noticing the look of pain in his eyes. But before Louis could say anything more Zayn was out the door.

"At least I think that's what he said." Louis whispered to himself.

Zayn started down the hallway towards Harry's room, but before he got there, Harry stepped out of the room. "Harry." Zayn said dryly.

"Zayn!" Harry's face lit up. He decided to forgive Zayn, because Niall was right. About everything.

"Zayn I-" "Don't." Zayn cut Harry off.

"What?" Harry asked confused.

"Louis told me everything. How you two have been sleeping together and how everything between you and I was just fun." Zayn hissed.

"What!? I never said that! Okay, yes. I was sleeping with him but... I never said that it was just fun." Harry exclaimed and took a step closer to Zayn. "Zayn I lo-" "Don't." Zayn hissed once more.

Zayn headed for his room but before he got there, Louis exited and stood just before the entrance. Zayn stopped. "Okay maybe I made up the just fun part." Louis chuckled.

"Fuck you." Zayn spat at him before pushing past him and entering his room.

Harry glared at Louis from down the hall. "You don't suppose Liam heard any of that do you?" Louis asked with a smirk before entering his room.

Harry immediately filled with panic and ran down the stairs to find Niall sitting alone on the couch watching the television. "Niall, where is Liam?" He asked.

"Don't worry." Niall said bored. "He didn't hear any of that. He is outside on the phone with his mum." And Harry felt his entire body relax.

~

"Niall, are you sure they are gonna go with you?" Harry asked frantically.

"Yes Harry. I'm positive." Niall sighed.