Blood Stains

CHAPTER ONE

"RUN" shouts Sarena. " I cant go any faster. I hurt my ankle! " yelled Ronnie." He's going to get us " said Sarena. " Quick we can hide behind Conner's house" whispered Ronnie. As they hid behind the house they herd foot steps. Suddenly they herd a scream, it was Conner. He had her. Ronnie and Sarena had to think fast, Sarena was the distraction and Ronnie ran to Conner and told her what was happening. " ok so here's what happened, Sarena and I went to check out some of the old abandon houses, because tomorrow is Halloween. So anyways, we went in on and we herd yelling. we went up stairs and saw a girl being killed. Then the killer looked at us and told us we're next. We ran and he chased after us." explained Ronnie. "Oh my god,there's a killer on the loose". Conner said.

Then we herd a scream. "SARENA!" We yelled. We looked all over for her but there was no sign of her. Right before we were about to give up we found her in the forest shaking drenched in blood. " Sarena, is that you?" asked Ronnie. "Shhh he will hear u" whispered Sarena. " What did he do to you?" whispers Conner. " I was almost killed, but then a cop car drove by and he ran away." she said. Quick, we have to go home. Its twelve in the morning." said Ronnie. "Conner can I stay at your place tonight?" asked Sarena, " can I too? " added Ronnie. " Umm, my dad wont let me its a school night. but I do have an idea, you guys tell your mom that you are staying at my place for home work and ill tell my mom I'm staying at Ronnie's place. Then we really go to a hotel using our baby sitting money. Meet me behind my house and then we will get a cab to the hotel." said Conner. " Good idea " said Ronnie and Sarena.

The girls all got yeses and they started to back. Each of the girls packed money and a weapon. Conner's bag had her dad's gun, Ronnie's bag had her bow, and Serena's bag had a knife. They had to do what ever they could to be safe. The killer knew where they lived and now he is after them, Ronnie, Sarena and Conner are his next victims.

They all met at the back of Conner's house like they said. They called a cab and told the cab driver to take them to the nearest place to stay. It took them about ten minutes to get to the hotel.