Blood Stains

CHAPTER 9

" Conner, Serena it's your turn to go on look out" said Ronnie. Nicky was sleeping still from sleeping gas. Clarissa was fast asleep so they don't have to worry about her messing up. "poor Nicky I cant believe Clarissa did that to her" said Conner in a whisper. Conner and Serena walked out side and grabbed the weapons and flash lights. "We have to be really quiet so that no one will see us" said Serena. They went to the place where he was playing and sat in the front row. "do I look ok?!" said Serena "You look fine" Once Ashton was done they talked to him for a bit. "I'm going to go get a drink see you guys later" said Conner. "So why haven't you guys been at school lately?" asked Ashton. "Um,we are now home schooled"said Serena. Well Serena was dancing she saw the killer. She went off looking for Conner. She found her out side. "There you are!" said Conner. They ran out into the woods. They jumped down into the cave and saw Ronnie and Bryan looking at them with a mad look on their faces, and Clarissa sleeping behind them. "Where were you guts?!" asked Ronnie. "We just had to get some.. umm.. flash light batteries!" said Nicky. "Well where are they then?" asked Bryan. "In the flash light, obviously" said Conner. Then they all glanced at Clarissa. "She is no help. She doesn't even do anything!" said Ronnie. "She was talking about how we are going to get her killed and how we aren't smart enough to stay alive, when we saved her life!" said Bryan. Then they all went to bed.