Blood Stains

CHAPTER 5

 The three are still in the house they have to get out some how. " So that plan did not work. I saw a window in the hall, we can jump out of it. It wasn't that far from the ground we can make it." Said Ronnie. "GO" said Conner. They jumped and ran. they stopped at Ronnie's house. "Hide!" said Ronnie. "why?" asked Conner."we have been spending the last few days running from the killer so my parents think I'm at your house, remember" said Ronnie. The house lights turned on so they hid behind the house. "what's your name?" the girls asked. "Bryan". "how long has he been after you?" asked Ronnie. "A few days ago he killed my sister in that house. I was after him.I was just about to get him but he just turned and grabbed my hand." Conner looked over and saw him. "SHHHH! Stay where u are and don't move" said Conner. They didn't move a bit. He came closer and closer, but didn't see them. he walked away and looked back but still he couldn't see them. "I'm really tried I can't run anymore" said Ronnie. "We have to find somewhere safe to sleep" said Bryan. " You know that car u got for your practice driving?"asked Ronnie. "yeah" said Conner. "we can stay in there we just have to sneer it out of the drive way. We can fit everyone in it, first we have to get the others" said Ronnie. They started to walk around and look for the others. When they were looking someone pulled the all down behind a bush. They covered their mouths and they saw Serena and Nicky. " He here but he's about to leave" said Serena. They waited until he left when they waited they make the plan on taking the car. "Here's the plan, my parents are sleeping right now so we will take the car now. We will push it out of the drive way not drive out."