Blood Stain

CHAPTER 2

They got to the hotel, and we checked into our rooms. They started to talk for a bit until they herd humming in their wash room. They got up to investigate but know one was there. " Guys I'm scared" said Ronnie. " Me too " said Conner. " Sarena? You there? Sarena?" said Ronnie. " Where is Sarena?!" asked Conner. " He got her". The lights started to flicker then they went out. They made a run for it but as they were running we ran into the killer. He grabbed them and tied them up. Ronnie managed to escape but Conner couldn't Ronnie hid and waited for the killer to drive. She got her skate board and held on to the back of the killers car. As the car came to a stop Ronnie had no where to hide. But she ended up going under the car. Once the killer left Ronnie got out of under the car and opened the trunk and saw Conner with a dead body tied up next to her. Ronnie got her out of the trunk. " Are you okay Conner?! " asked Ronnie. " I' fine just a little shaken up. Come on lets get out of here and find Sarena." she said. They snuck away. But then they herd the killer shout "where did she go?!!" "RUN" yelled Ronnie. They ran into an abandon shop. As we slowly walked in we saw one of our best friends Nicky. We all thought that she was on vacation. These two men are trying to hang her! The men must work for the killer. Conner just realized that she her hand gun on her. "You had a hand gun on you this whole time but you never used it!!" angrily said Ronnie. " I forgot " replied Conner. " Well shoot at them!" said Ronnie. The gun fried and the mans blood went everywhere. Second shot was faster and instant. We ran over to Ricky. The ropes were are already around her neck but she is sanding on a stool so she is okay. Ronnie gets out a knife that she found on the floor and cut off the ropes. By mistake she slit Nicky neck, blood oozes on her white shirt. Conner sees a needle and thread and says " stich her up ". So Ronnie took the needle and tread and stitched her up as carefully as she could. The white thread was now blood red color. But it worked and Nicky is still okay. " Now we have to find Sarena " says Conner.