Blood Stains

CHAPTER 11

"Clarissa is gone" said Nicky. "did she lead him to our hide out?" asked Ronnie. "No I don't think so" said Serena. They still had to go with there plan to call their parents. "we will stay in a group, ok?" said Conner the group nodded and Ronnie looked out to see if anyone was there, "the cost is clear". The hurried over from tree to tree, but they only made it to the dollar store. "Stay back I see him!" said Bryan. They Waited until he wasn't looking and then ran into the dollar store. "I have an idea! We should get a costume so he won't recognize us" said Ronnie. They all looked around and split up. When they were done they went back to the front of the store to show what they had. " I'm going to look so stupid in this! I have a zombie mask" said Nicky. "I have a lot of face paint" said Ronnie "I have a pair of glasses and a wig." said Serena. "I have a duck mask" said Bryan. "I have a floppy hat that covers my face" said Conner. They paid for there things and left. "Ok time to go," said Ronnie.

They walked to the pay phone and the killer walked right by. They were safe, for now. Conner wanted to go fist so they let her because they didn't want to fight. "Remember, we are going on a school trip" said Bryan. Conner finished and then it was Nicky and Serena. Ronnie was last and right when she was about to go the killer came and they all made a run for it. Bryan stayed back and waited for her when she finished they ran behind the trash. The killer popped up and held Ronnie and pointed a knife at her. Bryan stood still and waited to attack him. He jumped and took the killers knife and threatened to kill him they say a cop car flashing and ran. They ran the opposite way so that they wouldn't lead him to the hide out.